Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2008/2009 PRESEASON March 5

From what I hear he will be lucky to get to 112.

i heard the same thing as you ranger plus he was only a 8th grader so he will prob grow alow i know i did in 8th grade i was 4' 9" and 9th grade i was 5' 3"

No Seniors at 103?

Anyone know of any?

There were only 3 this year.  And they are graduating...so unless there is a tiny senior or one decides to cut as much weight as Elam, Badgett, or South, then no seniors. 

There were only 3 this year.  And they are graduating...so unless there is a tiny senior or one decides to cut as much weight as Elam, Badgett, or South, then no seniors. 

badgett didnt cut that much weight from what he told me he came into the season weighing 109

He was either the tallest or one of the tallest and skinniest wrestlers (him and Merriweather) at 103.  I just would have loved to see Bradbury and Elam in the finals.  Those two were way above the rest of the competition, it's to bad they had to meet up in the semi's.  But good job to Palmer for making it to the finals.  Not many kids stood up to Badgett (the kid is intimidating) but Palmer did really proved himself on the mat, good for him.  Sorry for the off-topic rambling. 

He was either the tallest or one of the tallest and skinniest wrestlers (him and Merriweather) at 103.  I just would have loved to see Bradbury and Elam in the finals.  Those two were way above the rest of the competition, it's to bad they had to meet up in the semi's.  But good job to Palmer for making it to the finals.  Not many kids stood up to Badgett (the kid is intimidating) but Palmer did really proved himself on the mat, good for him.  Sorry for the off-topic rambling. 

James seemed to not try very hard his last few matches at state. I wanted to see him go all the way.

james badgett is a ginger and not very intimadating i know i saw him everyday for two years

I know he isn't intimidating. lol. I saw him last year and, even though he was the best wrestler on the team, he was getting picked on between round like he was a seven year old or something. I thought that was pretty funny.

I know he isn't intimidating. lol. I saw him last year and, even though he was the best wrestler on the team, he was getting picked on between round like he was a seven year old or something. I thought that was pretty funny.

ahah but yeah he might be a ginger but hes one beasty ginger yeah he looks skinny but he was the strongest kid i wrestled this year well execot for elam he was oretty darn strong

badgett strong ha ha ha the kid never lifted sat on a bike in the weight room wasnt very techincal but i guess at 103 its a different ball park still a good wrestler though

badgett strong ha ha ha the kid never lifted sat on a bike in the weight room wasnt very techincal but i guess at 103 its a different ball park still a good wrestler though

Go drink some hater-ade. lol :-D

i believe zack tucker from southern should be ranked. yes hes dropig down to 103 i think he might make some noise to the 103 pounders so i believe rankable.

He has to get to 103 first.

Okay, the moment so many of you have been waiting for.  The opportunity to start debating next season.  I've taken out the seniors and moved a number of guys that I am pretty sure are moving weights.  I also plugged in a few middle school guys, although I admit I don't know enough about many of them.  So enjoy the first round of the preseason rankings.  I'll probably update once a month as we see how fat everyone gets during the summer and who is working hard to improve.  As always, I welcome constructive feedback.

hmm well Ranger its been awhile since ive been on but if you want feedback i think you should keep the rankings down to top 20. i mean to rank the 32 that went to state +3 more thats not a big accomplishment. i think being ranked should be an accomplishment not just something you get just for going to state.

I meant Badgett was intimidating compared to most of the 103.  He towered over most of them. 

yeah but me and him were the same height, meriwether was really tall tho

yeah but me and him were the same height, meriwether was really tall tho

I don't remember to many tall 3's besides Merriweather, Badgett, Elam, and I'm not sure but South from North Oldham looked kinda tall, then again he might hae just been wrestling a short kid. 

I don't remember to many tall 3's besides Merriweather, Badgett, Elam, and I'm not sure but South from North Oldham looked kinda tall, then again he might hae just been wrestling a short kid. 

yeah elam and merriweather were about the same and south was shorter than me and badgett by about a inch or 2