Sign in to follow this  
Just Wrestle

Any Upsets Today?

How is a region champ (and former state champ) losing to a 4 seed from another region not an upset?

Drop your bias, bro. Coty was supposed to win that one and blew it big time. He brought this on himself.

Explain to me what my bias is?  

I couldn't agree more, he brought this on himself.  I bet that 4th seed had a better record this year than Coty?  Not much of an upset if you ask me.  Coty isn't half the wrestler he once was.  No bias, fact.

Besides Coty Lewis?  And I don't know if people really see that as an upset.

At 130, Grant Ohlmann lost to Lucas Carman from Larue, ranked lower than him. Some people on this board had picked Ohlmann to go all the way.

How have colston, choate and mills done so far from PRP?

What about Houchens of South Oldham along with mitchel and Leseighn???

Can't beleive Zeppa lost!!!!!!!

its updated on khsaa.org  but corey got beat secong round to justin miley, jacob got beat first round! 4-3 crap. and dakoda is in the quarters about to go against someone who beat him earlier in the season.

Anyone know what time semis start tomorrow morning?  The website is a bit confusing. 

Wrestling starts tomorrow at 9:00 with the Consolation Bracket-4th round.  55 bouts then on to Semis......so probably 10:00......give or take 20 minutes.

its updated on khsaa.org  but corey got beat secong round to justin miley, jacob got beat first round! 4-3 crap. and dakoda is in the quarters about to go against someone who beat him earlier in the season.

Choate won. He's in the semifinals but faces Ashbrook. Tough going, but I'll root for him.

Well if we go by rankings Wolfe over Brownfield is an upset plus Brownfield beat him earlier in the year. Also by rankings Jones over Kelly is an upset not convinced myself though that it is really an upset Jones seems to be really focused this year and more aggressive than ever glad to see him start to reach his potential good time to do it.

Looks like Ervin at 145 lost to Sanders from Harrison Co.  So much for people thinking Ervin was going to beat Courtney.....

MatMama, what do you think about Courtney at 145 now??????? Courtney will be celebrating tonight for the 3rd time. Probably the only sure thing of this State tournament