Sign in to follow this  
Olympic_wish

125- Who's the favorite?

Who is your vote to win 125 this year?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your vote to win 125 this year?

• Cody Vinsant- Wayne
    • Jake Wempe- Union
    • Zach Bont.- Fort Campbell
    • Andre Zeppa- North Oldham
    • TJ Bates- Conner
    • Jon Voth- Dunbar
    • Dustin Thomas- CC
    • Gabe Supe- Scott
    • Shane Parks- Woodford Co
    • Jordan Murphy- John Hardin
    • Someone else

Guest KYwrestler06

Wempe beat Voth at the first meet of the year and it was a one point match before Wempe caught him in that cradle. They could go either way in a rematch and Voth has been on at 125 since then. Is Wempe undefeated this year?

Parks will win it, he's been involved in a few close matches with some good wrestlers where it could have gone either way.  Anybody want to sig bet?  (a bet where the winner gets to determine the loser's signature for an allotted period of time.  The signature has to be within reason.)

Lol ok, thanks for setting things straight. I wasnt getting to much accurate stuff from the coaches wife. Walls said Jake Wempe got screwed out of a takedown that would have put him in the finals over Sean Ford but who knows. Union and Ft Campbell will meet up sometime before the union duals.

Lol ok, thanks for setting things straight. I wasnt getting to much accurate stuff from the coaches wife. Walls said Jake Wempe got screwed out of a takedown that would have put him in the finals over Sean Ford but who knows. Union and Ft Campbell will meet up sometime before the union duals.

I wonder about officials being biased against teams from other states.At Ravenwood, it was obvious in our hwts semi match.

I'm sure it happens at times that ref's are biassed for one reason or another, and a different state may be the key.  However, it is aweful easy to contribute a call that doesn't go in your favor to a ref's bias.  Especially if you are wrestling out of state.  It is my firm belief that if you feel you lost because of a ref, then you didn't do enough to win in the first place.

I'm sure it happens at times that ref's are biassed for one reason or another, and a different state may be the key.  However, it is aweful easy to contribute a call that doesn't go in your favor to a ref's bias.  Especially if you are wrestling out of state.  It is my firm belief that if you feel you lost because of a ref, then you didn't do enough to win in the first place.

It's alot easier to win if the match is called straight-up!

it's pretty bad that you guys have all forgotten dc evans from whitley from even having a shot....yeah he's lost a couple.  I mean everyone has a bad tournament....I mean give him some credit he's the only person to beat vinsant.  That's who is going to be in the finals.