Sign in to follow this  
Bernard

Another possibe 4 time state champ in Kentucky

I wouldn't say he's huge. If he really wanted to lift he would be dangerous. He has a ton of natural ability along with great coaches and a great family. I've know his dad for years and Harrison couldn't be a better kid. I hope he's able to win this year and next. I'm not sure (about the record) but I think he has a shot to end his high school career with a very impressive win total.

Harrison does lift a lot during the off season........ he is a lot stronger than many people think he would be just by looking at him

Harrison does lift a lot during the off season........ he is a lot stronger than many people think he would be just by looking at him

Definitely! Harrison is very long and that can be deceiving. he has long legs but he is definitely strong upper body as well. good point.

Courtney is dang sure is my favorite H.S wrestler to watch.  He is a total monster, great technician as well as mean.  He is a guy no one enjoys wrestling because even if someone was to out point him in a match he' ll physically beat you up.  He got 3rd at Nats over the summer, and i heard he destroyed the guy physically just got cheated out of a take down and lost by a point to the eventual winner.  My hats off to his coach and father.  :-D

Harrison is a great wrestler because of the time he puts into the sport. He has developed his great tecnique over the years by wrestling year round and at least 30 -40 matches a summer while he is at the best wrestling program in the state!

Harrison is a great wrestler because of the time he puts into the sport. He has developed his great tecnique over the years by wrestling year round and at least 30 -40 matches a summer while he is at the best wrestling program in the state!

When did he transfer?