Sign in to follow this  
wrestlingplayer

1st year wrestlers

Who are some of the first year wrestlers that look really good for first their first year

Nice sentence structure/punctuation.  :-D Own 103, Jarred Colston, is doing really well for an eighth grader.

OH I know he does, he was also a middle school state champ.

I would bet by the end of his high school career he will add High School State Champion to his accomplishments as well. :-D

I have been impressed with Felix Casa del Valle's performance considering his weight (about 101) and the fact that he is a first year wrestler.  Last year Huffine (15th) and Hoskinson (10th) were first years. 

David Liebrum is a great first year wrestler he got 4th at conference weighing 40 lbs less than some of his opponents. Im not sure about you all but i think beating anybody 40lbs heavier than you is an accomplishment! "He has really improved"

I have been impressed with Felix Casa del Valle's performance considering his weight (about 101) and the fact that he is a first year wrestler.  Last year Huffine (15th) and Hoskinson (10th) were first years. 

not saying your information is wrong but from what Felix told me is he is weighing every weigh in about 103 cause he said he naturally weighed like 108 at the beginning of the season. but Felix is a VERY good wrestler for a first year and i am almost positive he will place next year at 103 if he stays short and goes 103 again

He told me he was about 108 at the beginning of the season.  But at TOC he told me he has been eating healthier and now weighs around 103.  I got the 101 statistic from what he told me he weighed in at at the JCTC. 

steven kimbrell of tates creek (140) is a first year wrestler and he impresses me. i can't wait to see him progress. he has placed in a couple tournaments this year.