Who wins it at 103lbs?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it at 103lbs?

• Elam
    • Bradbury
    • Badgett
    • Kincer
    • Other

Jarvis may beat Myron again before state, but i don't think he will when the finals role around.

I would like to see Zac Brown place high this year, he has a chance of messing things up at state.

Just watched the match between Jarvis and Bradbury at the Mater Dei Tourney. Bradbury rode the edge of the mat.(i guess so if anything don't go his way he can jump out.) Jarvis was clearly the aggressor the whole match. After Bradbury got the takedown in the 1st period, he just wrapped the neck and fished the rest of the period(stalled) never trying for a turn or anything. Jarvis needs to work on his riding. When I wrestled the only reason we let guys go was if we were losing and needed points to catch up. We always looked for the pin when we were on top. Good match!!!! Excellent duckunder to win in O.T. They will meet again before state, hope it will have the same outcome!!!

got the disc from Jarvis dad's at work. It's a sony dvd+r disc. played in dvd player but when i put in computer wouldn't play. wouldn't play on x-box either...

People have ran their mouths about Sullivan when he was at 103 being a older wrestler wrestling little kids, well this is the same thing all over again. Why didnt Elam stay @ 112 with the big boys?

People have ran their mouths about Sullivan when he was at 103 being a older wrestler wrestling little kids, well this is the same thing all over again. Why didnt Elam stay @ 112 with the big boys?

Mat Wrestler, step away from the kaleidoscope. Sullivan is viewed by many as being the greatest wrestler in Ky history. He was a phenom at 103 as a freshman and sophomore. Chinese woman tightly wrap their feet to keep them small. Many of us would like to see how this excellent wrestler would do if he allowed himself to grow and compete with heavier older kids. Given Elam is not a 3 time state champ, we really don't care if he remains at 103. Double standards? Yes. If Elam had 3 golds and remained with the middle schoolers and underclassman, we would also question his wrestling skills. 

Has Sullivan given any thought of wrestling in college?

Brandon I thought you were up in indiana. How's it up there? If you look Elam hasn't been big his whole life just doesn't grow like most people. Sullivan has a great shot anywhere he goes. Elam I'd a great 103 pounder.