2)Wempe

3)Voth

4)Bontranger

5)Murphy

6)Supe

7)Thomas

8)Murphy

this weight class is stacked region 1 has 3 expected to place

I see a lot of people dont have parks placing.  I really dont see that happening.  He had a bad tourny at WCI like a lot the top ranked guys did.  I think he will at least be top 5 by the end of the year.

yeah, i heard evans doesnt really care about the season, but when state comes around he's focused. i also had a terrible tourney at wci, i wrestled terrible and lost two close matches, but thats alright, the only place it matters is state, and i plan to turn a few heads there, whether i place or not.

hmmm everyone is throwing supe off to the side right now, 6th? i know last year he didn't place, but he's looking good this year with a 12-1 record, the only person he has lost to was T.J. Bates by 1 point, and he was ill, we'll see how it goes.

I'd say  Voth, D.C , Parks and vinsant could go anyway , as of right now Jon is wrestling like a beast , but d.c hasn't tried to win the hard matches but come state he is the most talented of them imo

Evans may have the most raw potential but what you all are saying is that he isn't working hard to get ready for state and hard work is the key to being a champion.

I've always said "Talent" only goes so far.

no he definatly works hard, HE works out with a lot of cumberland wrestlers every day

What a great tool to have available, college experience to help you program :wink:

I'm jealous, its almost like cheating.

I agree I also think Supe and Bates are both underrated I think they will both surprise people I would like to see either one of them match up against Zeppa that would be a great match

My view on this wieght class is that there are about 8 guys that can win it and all are very evenly matched.

The person who is on his games the most in Frankfort is going to be the one who wins it. I expect to see all 4 medal matches to be decided by only a few points each.

Not sure about the NAIA but DI, II, III colleges do not permit HS wrestlers to work out at their facilities.  College wrestlers can work out at an offsite location with HS wrestlers. 

NAIA has some really loose guidelines in many areas.  Maybe some of the Pats could weigh in on this.

Really looking at it top 14 could all place but i think it'll happen like this

1 Andre Zeppa (NO)

2 Coty Vinsant (Way Co)

3 Shane Parks (Wood Co)

4 Jake Wempe (Un Co)

5 Jon Voth (PD)

6 Ross Engle (CH)

7 Zach Bontrager (Ft Camp)  

8 Shawn Johnson (Laf)

9 Dalton Evans (Whit Co)  

10 Jordan Murphy (JH)  

11 Steve Norberry (SK)  

12 TJ Bates (Con)  

13 Dustin Thomas (Chr Co)  

14 Gabe Supe (Scott)  

Its not fair region 6 teams get to compete in Ohio, lets make a rule against that.  And how about Union having the whole Ervin family thats not fair.  Why does Woodford get Coach Carr and Carr Jr.