Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 January 2

North Hardin look like they're gettin ready 4 state.. Why they droppin all their wreatlers?.. Aren't they afraid they will be weak? Cody at 5, demery at 5, wilder at 17, haynes at 9, wolfe at 4, jones at 2 and browder at like 12.. That is goin ta throw some people off!

Huh?? what are you trying to say here?

Guest ITS ME!!!

I like the comitment, I mean they look like they are trying to make a statement while taking the chance of getting shot down.. Guess we will all see when it comes to state. And I heard that john is dropping too. This should get interesting

I like the comitment, I mean they look like they are trying to make a statement while taking the chance of getting shot down.. Guess we will all see when it comes to state. And I heard that john is dropping too. This should get interesting

dropping what?

Since it seems you know Brown so well, you should also know that he and Lenz have gone back and forth many times over the last year and a half.  The two are very evenly matched and the outcome will likely change back and forth as they wrestle a couple more times this season.

Andy isnt gonna go to 105 any more

he is gonna stay at 112 beacause he cant losse the weight

thats ashame i really don't know how lenz will stack up against the 112 pounders he was beaten by Sean Hammons of campbell county in a dec. at st. x

Guest ITS ME!!!

I'm talking about dropping weight.. They came out of nowhere wit this dropping a weight class thing.. Have any of them weighed down a weight yet?

I'm talking about dropping weight.. They came out of nowhere wit this dropping a weight class thing.. Have any of them weighed down a weight yet?

and here's your sign..............

OCMVP, we don't exactly see eye to eye and you know that. But that was kinda funny :-D.

It's all good.  Anybody who's got his own chickens it OK by me.

Why is this more important than any other tourney?

Belated answer is you need to re-read the post.  No one stated it was the MOST important tourney.  It remains simply important because it has a large number of teams from one community,  it has an important history, and garnered huge media attention.  Getting media attention from the sports section is critical to growing this sport.