Sign in to follow this  
SENECA FAN

Zach poulton

Zach Poulton got back into Seneca after being kicked out and was wrestling in the woodford county tournament, still ranked number 1 in the state go upset by Justin Davis from eastern. What does everybody feel about that one. 

Zach Poulton got back into Seneca after being kicked out and was wrestling in the woodford county tournament, still ranked number 1 in the state go upset by Justin Davis from eastern. What does everybody feel about that one. 

he has not been at practice and i think i might lose

Why are you posting a gossip post about this young man.I dont know him but I do know his coach and whatever has been decided about his situation is what is best for him and seneca.I suggest questions like you are asking be asked to the wrestler and his coach face to face.We should use this bulletin board to build up wrestling not tear down wrestlers and coaches.

Why are you posting a gossip post about this young man.I dont know him but I do know his coach and whatever has been decided about his situation is what is best for him and seneca.I suggest questions like you are asking be asked to the wrestler and his coach face to face.We should use this bulletin board to build up wrestling not tear down wrestlers and coaches.

how is this gossip its the truth he lost and i know him

and work hard i dont think of it as gossip he was gone for a month came back lost 14 pounds in 2 days and still gave a hell of a match i dont see this as gossip at all i see it as a tough match for both wrestlers and i see it as dedication not gossip so u can call it what u want but thats how i see it they will meet again and it will be another good match

Seneca Fan the part about him being kicked out and let back in is the gossip,that is nobodys business except the people who were involved.Posting peoples personal business unrelated to wrestling is unethical.Talking about his wins and losses was not what I was refering too.I have three sons currently wrestling and we are constantly talking too wrestlers,coaches,and parents.I hear numerous personal stories about some of the most commonly talked about people on this site,and it would be a breach of many peoples trust too post them on here.Your comment was far from the worst one posted on here recently,it was just the one that broke the camels back if you know what I mean.

Guest wrestler92

That's not gossip that's fact, personal yes, but not gossip.  The episode was in the courier, no names, but the event was.  It is related because he was unable to compete for a while and is now back.  What type shape was he in?  Did he look exhausted or strong?

Seneca Fan the part about him bei

ng kicked out and let back in is the gossip,that is nobodys business except the people who were involved.Posting peoples personal business unrelated to wrestling is unethical.Talking about his wins and losses was not what I was refering too.I have three sons currently wrestling and we are constantly talking too wrestlers,coaches,and parents.I hear numerous personal stories about some of the most commonly talked about people on this site,and it would be a breach of many peoples trust too post them on here.Your comment was far from the worst one posted on here recently,it was just the one that broke the camels back if you know what I mean.

This is the last time I will responde to you,because you are determined to defend reasons you should air peoples personal business instead of limiting your conversations to what happens on the mat.Dakota Choate was unjustly slammed on another post because someone else needed to judge his personal actions instead of leaving it to his coaches and parents who seem to have done a good job so far.If we have no authority in the matter then it is none of our business leave peoples personal behavior to those who are in charge and trust they dont want the advice of a bunch of strangers.If someone is doing too much partying or their parents split up ,or they got school problems,or legal problems,any of these issues could affect someones wrestling but that doesnt make them public issues they are still very personal and should be left that way.You want to say that if it affects their performance that makes it the publics right to guess at the reasons why and assume many things they many times are totally wrong about.I will simply say that according to previous post you would do poorly at ethics or moral theology.

I think what workhard is trying to say is that the 1st post should have said something like this.

Zach Poulton returned to wrestling this weekend after missing the beginning of the year and was wrestling in the woodford county tournament.  He is still ranked number 1 in the state and was upset by Justin Davis from eastern. What does everybody feel about this 

I think what workhard is trying to say is that the 1st post should have said something like this.

Zach Poulton returned to wrestling this weekend after missing the beginning of the year and was wrestling in the woodford county tournament.  He is still ranked number 1 in the state and was upset by Justin Davis from eastern. What does everybody feel about this 

OK, enough with Zach Poulton, he is back in school, he meets all the requirements top participate, he got beat by Davis and DAvis got beat by Miller.

Zac needs time to get back in shape and we will see how he does.

135 New rankings should be:

1. Miller

2. Davis

3. Poulton

When Zac beats #1 or 2, then he should move up. :-o

OK, enough with Zach Poulton, he is back in school, he meets all the requirements top participate, he got beat by Davis and DAvis got beat by Miller.

Zac needs time to get back in shape and we will see how he does.

1. Miller

2. Davis

3. Poulton

When Zac beats #1 or 2, then he should move up. :-o

Agree 110%.

This is the last time I will responde to you,because you are determined to defend reasons you should air peoples personal business instead of limiting your conversations to what happens on the mat.Dakota Choate was unjustly slammed on another post because someone else needed to judge his personal actions instead of leaving it to his coaches and parents who seem to have done a good job so far.If we have no authority in the matter then it is none of our business leave peoples personal behavior to those who are in charge and trust they dont want the advice of a bunch of strangers.If someone is doing too much partying or their parents split up ,or they got school problems,or legal problems,any of these issues could affect someones wrestling but that doesnt make them public issues they are still very personal and should be left that way.You want to say that if it affects their performance that makes it the publics right to guess at the reasons why and assume many things they many times are totally wrong about.I will simply say that according to previous post you would do poorly at ethics or moral theology.

Hey workhard, No one unjustly slammed Dakota. Read the posts again, slowly this time!

1. Miller

2. Davis

3. Poulton

I disagree here.  I seen Dusty Brown the other day wrestle, and hes looking very impressive.  He could be the State Champ this year at 135!!  Those 4 are all very tough.

1. Miller

2. Davis

3. Poulton

I disagree here.  I seen Dusty Brown the other day wrestle, and hes looking very impressive.  He could be the State Champ this year at 135!!  Those 4 are all very tough.

OK  :-D

1. Miller

2. Davis

3. Brown

4. Poulton

That's not gossip that's fact, personal yes, but not gossip.  The episode was in the courier, no names, but the event was.  It is related because he was unable to compete for a while and is now back.  What type shape was he in?  Did he look exhausted or strong?

he looked strong he was just tired from cutting weight