Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 December 26

I should have said who have you beat in the 112 weight class.

I've wrestled jarvis elam and he beat me by 3, i've wrestled badgett beat him 13-4 and i've wrestled dee levall and i beat him 10-8. I wrestled brown but he beat me. I wrestled like crap that entire week. I lost to Fraiser saturday at our tourney 13-10, it was close right at the end, I got desperate and tried to lat drop him, it didn't work.  :lol:

i've pinned brown and you also sheeves but you last year... at 103.. 2nd period..

Pinned dee leavel also.. can't wrestle this year.. Doesn't that suck?

Beat osbourne last year by 5 controlling whole match..

i've pinned brown and you also sheeves but you last year... at 103.. 2nd period..

Pinned dee leavel also.. can't wrestle this year.. Doesn't that suck?

Beat osbourne last year by 5 controlling whole match..

That was last year------get out of the past.  Different wrestler this year.

What happened to Howard Brimm from ballard, he was their 160 lber last year.

He was ranked like #3 in state earlier this year and then just disappeared from rankings

I believe Ballard could not field a wrestling team due to lack of a coach and ended the program..not sure though

I believe Ballard could not field a wrestling team due to lack of a coach and ended the program..not sure though

They do finally have a coach. He told me that he would be back wrestling in a few weeks.

They do finally have a coach. He told me that he would be back wrestling in a few weeks.

Missing the first half of the season will be tough to recover from.

Missing the first half of the season will be tough to recover from.

I know. It doesn't look like Brimm will be at 152 like he wanted and he might not even make it to 160. He wasn't familiar with the BF test requirments so with such little time to drop weight he may be stuck with the bigger boys.

Alex Higgins at 160 lbs from Henderson County has only lost three times this year. He is a freshman. His defeats come from opponents in Tennessee. He placed at middle school state last year. May be worth a look for the 160 lbs rankings.

well coach since it was an individual tournament and jarvis was the three seed hlthat means he met the two seed in the semis. He wrestled a guy from Avon who was undefeated until that match. But that's how tournaments are, 1 and 4 are on the same side and 2 and 3 seeds are on same side of bracket.