Sign in to follow this  
exhawk

Who will stay undefeated?

Who do you think will have an undefeated season(in Kentucky)? I think it is going to be a year of domination. I don't see any of the following wrestlers losing a match:

103 Myron Bradbury

112 Travis Sullivan

119 Elliott Martin

140 Bryan Peace

145 Harrison Courtney

160 Mitch Ervin

171 Mason Reid

It will be hard for Zarth to be undefeated considering he lost to Aaron Carr this year

Agreed, he has also lost to Voth already. Martin, Carr, and Daniels are the only top 119's still undefeated(to in state opponents). I'm not to sure about Justin Davis, him and Pulton have are split 1-1 (Pulton winning the more recent match) and they will most likely wrestle in the WCI finals this weekend.

I think Mark Jones and Team will be challenged in Alabama.

here are some highlights:

The teams that will be competing here in Birmingham are; from Alabama

Good luck to North Hardin this weekend.  Represent Hardin County well!  We will be pulling for you.  Mark Jones, wow them with your strength and speed.  Ty, Marcel and Terrance- Go get em!

I just saw Prattville and Bob Jones this past weekend, they were in the finals together. Both teams were pretty Prattville won the dual and foreifiting like 3 or 4 weight classes. 2 years ago we went to the Scottsboro super duals and i ran up against one of the twin brothers at 135. To make a short match even shorter he pinned me in about 30 sec. Coach pulled me aside afterward and told me he was ranked like top 10 top 15 in the nation. 8. Chase Cuthbertson Jr Scottsboro, AL and he has a twin brother ranked up there too.

My number 1 pick, since last year to go undefeated, is the Anthony Bailey. That's right get on the band wagon because no one going to even go three periods with him this year.  He is a beast and he man handled fuller which is the closest we have to a challenger.  I am all for competition but I am calling this one like I see it.  Bailey should have won state last year but was screwed.  Last I checked taking your head gear off during a match is illegal, but hey some times when you are Woodford you catch those breaks.  By the way I love Woodford and the way they wrestle and I am not affiliated with Knox.  Just honest.  Sorry Fuller; work hard, learn from last years mistakes, and change minds.

Let

My number 1 pick, since last year to go undefeated, is the Anthony Bailey. That's right get on the band wagon because no one going to even go three periods with him this year.  He is a beast and he man handled fuller which is the closest we have to a challenger.  I am all for competition but I am calling this one like I see it.  Bailey should have won state last year but was screwed.  Last I checked taking your head gear off during a match is illegal, but hey some times when you are Woodford you catch those breaks.  By the way I love Woodford and the way they wrestle and I am not affiliated with Knox.  Just honest.  Sorry Fuller; work hard, learn from last years mistakes, and change minds.

Let

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but Bailey lost at the hoptown tournament to the brentwood academy hvwt. who was 14 yr. old

Archibauld was probably talkin' about in state competition.

Bailey has already been beaten by a kid from tennesee.

and for Peace and Reed, they were both beat at the beast(yeah, that counts)

I also think that bradbury will get beat by elam this weekend at mater dei

at 119, I think that it is going to be too competitive for martin to go undefeated with carr and zarth both in there with him

the only 2 i see going undefeated this year are Courtney and Wolsifer

Okay dude, I am assuming that we can both read and the question clearly states "Who do you think will have an undefeated season (in Kentucky)?"

So I replied with my opinion. And a loss is a loss but I believe that he will go undefeated in KENTUCKY COMPETITION.

Please feel free to name 1 person, IN KENTUCKY COMPETITION, who you think has a chance at beating Bailey. And I will tell you he has already beaten him.

Let

Guest 103GBM?

Who do you think will have an undefeated season(in Kentucky)? I think it is going to be a year of domination. I don't see any of the following wrestlers losing a match:

103 Myron Bradbury

112 Travis Sullivan

119 Elliott Martin

140 Bryan Peace

145 Harrison Courtney

160 Mitch Ervin

171 Mason Reid

i dont know about myron i personally think jarvis can beat him but it will be a VERY! VERY! close match cause i saw both of them wrestking at the central hardin duals and they both looked very very strong this year

Sounds Good. But seeing is believing and I hope that does gives you motivation, Fuller, to wrestle better but sometimes it takes more than just motivation. I just don't see it happening for you, but that is why we step on the mat. Prove me wrong.

I respect you opinion i wouldn't say i was manhandled at state last year losing by two..but i fdor sure did not westle well... you have your opinion on what state will be like this year at heavy weight and i have mine...All i can say is lesson's were learned last year and your mind will be changed once the last bout in the State tournament is over

I didn't see your match against Bailey last year, but I saw his finals match. He looked like he was in rough shape in the whole match. I would push him hard, then take him in the third. Good Luck, look forward to seeing your match.

He is a beast and he man handled fuller which is the closest we have to a challenger.  I am all for competition but I am calling this one like I see it. 

In no way shape or form did Bailey man handle Fuller last year.  Not taking anything from Bailey because he made the finals last year.  But he was not by far the best WRESTER in the state.  He may be the most athletic HWT in state but not the best wrestler.  He would have to improve tenfold to come close.

Bailey should have won state last year but was screwed.  Last I checked taking your head gear off during a match is illegal, but hey some times when you are Woodford you catch those breaks.

I did see the match last year.  Byrd was the better wrestler all around. I'm not sure about the headgear thing.  But taking your headgear off does not make you forfeit a match.  Worst case scenario the official makes you take injury time to put it back on.

I very much liked watching Bailey wrestle last year he had a ton of heart and moved like a light weight but he should have lost the match in the finals by a much larger margin.  Byrd was a much much better wrestler than Bailey last year.

2nd and most important is that very few Hwts go undefeated.  The big boys can get caught much easier than the little guys go.