Sign in to follow this  
Guest 103GBM?

Region 3 Rankings

does anyone know when they will come out or is gatsby working on them

I'm working on them.  It's really hard to do with only half the info coming in.  It's also hard to do when you get out off from work at 4:30, get out of practice at 6 and have to split time with a baby and wife (with one on the way) and housework when you get home all before bedtime :-D.  Not that I'm complaining, but it would be alot easier if I was able to see all region results and all region 3 varsity line-ups.  I'll try to post something here in a couople of days.

I'm working on them.  It's really hard to do with only half the info coming in.  It's also hard to do when you get out off from work at 4:30, get out of practice at 6 and have to split time with a baby and wife (with one on the way) and housework when you get home all before bedtime :-D.  Not that I'm complaining, but it would be alot easier if I was able to see all region results and all region 3 varsity line-ups.  I'll try to post something here in a couople of days.

Sounds like you need to MAN up!!! 

Alright people, calm down.  Inside joke between me and Gatsby.  I know him and his family better then probably most on here.  He does a great job in all aspects of life, including his overdue rankings.  Archibald will never have a good reason for his poor grammar though!!

General Rules

Personal Information

1) You may not discuss or give out the identity of any user or moderator unless it is about yourself.

2) You may not post any form of real life information of a user unless they have first permitted it.

3) If you use a username (nickname) that may lead anyone to believe that it is your real-life identity, you may be asked to provide proof of your identity.

Profanity

1) Absolutely no profanity in thread titles, signatures, name, or any part of the message text.

a) Inappropriate sexual remarks and slang can and will be considered profanity.

Harassment

1) You may not make personal attacks either publicly or privately.

2) You may not use demeaning terms referring to ethnic origin, religious beliefs, gender, or sexual preference.

[glow=red,2,300]3) It can sometimes be hard to distinguish between a well-intentioned joke and an offensive remark. Therefore, hostile or inappropriate jesting will be judged according to the rules as if they were a regular comment. [/glow]

4) You may not inappropriately flame another user or moderator.

5) "Trash talking" any person, team, or association will not be permitted.

Spam

1) You may not spam. Spam includes, but is not limited to:

a) Excessive off topic threads.

B) Inciting a board war or riot.

c) "Star-farming."

d) Blatant advertisement.*

Trade & Selling Posts

1) You may not post EBay auctions or any other sort of real-life monetary transactions anywhere on our boards. This includes EBay links, EBay auction numbers, and anything else relating to EBay sales.

4) You may make permitted trade posts *ONLY* in the Trading Forum.

Miscellaneous

1) You may not evade a ban.

2) You may not re-edit a post that has already been edited by a moderator.

3) You may not bait, insult, flame, mock or otherwise abuse a moderator.

4) You may not participate in discussion pertaining to or encouraging any violation of KHSAA rules and regulations.

5) You may not publicly complain about or demand a reason for another user's ban. Banned users have the responsibility of answering for themselves on their own.

6) Use correct capitalization, punctuation, and grammer within reason.

We appreciate your observance of these guidelines, and hope that you will help in our goal to make the boards a better place. Thank you.

If all of the general rules or guidelines were applicable at all times, hardly anyone would be permitted to post on this site.  The grammar would flat out eliminate 95% of the people by itself.

It looks like for good this time.  Several weight classes moving around now but they are not final. Just filling spots with best we can as a team now.

yea he got kicked off for thinking that he was able to no show up anytime he wanted too....the team was split up for a while cuz of me and him having alot of disagreements but its cool now...but the weight classes are pretty much cleaned up and in where they should be ....btw cj crow is our 160 hes new