Ranger123

Rebel Rankings #2005-2

What is your opinion of my rankings?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion of my rankings?

• I think you're wasting you time.
    • I look forward to the updates.
    • Don't really care.

im not sure if he's came back yet this is the first i've heard he's been injured if i had known that i wouldnt have mentioned him. i understand about the other 130's and what not. Cory Armstrong wrestles for Christian County he's beat ranked people last year and this year.

Morlet broke a collar bone i was told, i saw the injury happen ... it was in a duel against a kid from Roger Bacon OH. Oldham came up to wrestle Campbell Co and Roger Bacon that night, and it was his first match. If he did break it, i don't see him back anytime soon unless he's superhuman. And yes, he was someone to fear ... that kid looked explosive and strong.

im not sure if he's came back yet this is the first i've heard he's been injured if i had known that i wouldnt have mentioned him. i understand about the other 130's and what not. Cory Armstrong wrestles for Christian County he's beat ranked people last year and this year.

yes cory armstrong wrestles for christian county. last year he beat mitch ervin 9-4 and then this year he pinned the seneca 145 at oldham county duals. he went 5-0 on the day. he lost by 1 to ford who beat barger from fern creek pritty bad i heard.

As far as I know, Coleman hasn't wrestled a single match at 25 thsi year. I know he was 40 at the Orange and Black, and 30 at Caldwell's. I don't understand why he is still being ranked at 25, am I missing something. I know its the possiblity that he could be "settling-in" But at the Caldwell he told me he couldn't make 25. I don't know if he was referring to that specific day, or at all.. :?:

Tiger06,

I guess I gave too much credibility to a previous post regarding intended weight classes for some of the Caldwell guys. In an early season dual they referred to Coleman at 30 and Leach at 25, but both planned to drop. I know Leach has made it, but it appears Coleman is having trouble or doesn't intend to drop. We'll give him another week.

Ranger 123,

Clark(Trinity) hasn't lost this yr. to anyone.

Bowlds beat Coleman at Mater Dei today, I believe 8-4.

I'd be surprised if Coleman could get to 125 lbs.

Also, is Eric Bryant going 125 now?

Based on latest results, i'd have to put Wasson and Butler up to 4 and 5 at 130. Those two could go in either order, i haven't heard any head to head results. Butler beat Jackson this weekend, and Rust beat Wasson in a second tight match they've had this year. It also sounds from the Bourbon bash results Wasson and Butler are on even footing as the winner, bryant, had tight matches with them both.

When it comes to size, Wasson looks huge for a 130 pounder and is a handful physically. I haven't seen butler wrestle so i don't know ... so i'm not deliberately ignoring him ... just ignorant on what he does out there.

Ranger123,

Medical update:

Matt Baker 160 from North Hardin reinjured his medial meniscus and is out for season. He will have surgery soon, a repeat of last year. We've enjoyed watching your rankings, and keep up the good work.

See you next year...