Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 December 12

Thanks Ranger for giving some of these kids credit I guess people forget when good wrestlers may just be having an off day or make one simple slip up to lose the match I do believe Ross lost with only seconds when he let him get a reversal I wouldn't call him overated he has gotten 3MOW at tournaments I think Ross has proved himself as a good wrestler.  Not sure if anyone noticed Ross was not at the tournament the week before because he had strep throat and was out of school for 7 days and did not practice at all so I think he wrestled well for only having 2 days of practice before the dual.. sometimes i think these comments made on this site are so negative.. I think every kid that gets out there on the mat and wrestles is an oustanding kid this is a tough sport and I only wish evryone could be positive toward these kids yeah of course some kids are better then others but I think any kid that wrestles is great in my eyes..

FROG!!!!!

wrestling is the hardest sport in the world, sometimes with some hard facts to face. This site wasn't made so everyone can give each other hugs.

Kevin Porter from Central will be wrestling 152, probably for the remainder of the season.

Must have been one of those guys that "dieted" for the fat test and decided that it wasn't much fun dieting all season.

Christian County's middle class will most likely be shifting on the 29th. Jake Skinner 130, Austin Jones 135, Robert Geralds/Mauricio Ramos 140, and Mauricio Ramos 145.

Does Ferne Creek have their complete lineup?  I know Wolsivier has missed a few matches.  They are ranked 7th but got beat by Seneca, Floyd Central, St. Xavier and possibly South Oldham.  (I didn't see the end but I was told SO had a good lead.)  Just wondering if FC is going to pick up the pace or if they have a messed up lineup. 

Easterns Lineup is also shifting. I'll just post the entire lineup to give ranger an idea where we're all at

103: Joe Rupp

112: Russell Nyitrai

119: Jalen Sanders

125: Austin Dicken

130: Tom Shirey

135: Justin Davis

140: Tom Rupp

145: Ryan Clark

152: Aaron Rainey

160: Phil Harrison may drop here, may not

171: Phil Harrison if he doesn't drop

189: Menes McNealy

215: ? hopefully we can fill this spot ?

285: Tyler Beckett

Mikal McNealy is no longer wrestling. Most of these changes will be in effect by WCI except Shirey will be at 130 by the Jefferson County Tournament.

ya i heard from some other wrestlers on the henderson team that hogan has some other loses that the coach isn't report but idk that just might be them.

I dont know how it went down in the books, but I was told Union County was a scrimmage, and I believed that statement when I saw Luke