145 Harrison Courtney

152 Dakota Choate

160 Mitch Ervin

171 Mason Reid

189 Mark Jones

215 Matt Green

285 Jordan Whiting

has jordan whiting wrestled yet???

shawn johnson hasnt done anything at 125 yet and zach pulton isnt wrestling (from what i heard)

yea shawn hasn't done anything yet... except pin Dalton evans who was ranked #1 at 125, and hasn't got down to 119 yet.

Not making excuses but Dc definitely didnt wrestle well against johnson. Im not from either one of the schools but anybody could see that.  It was definitely Matt Green that the wayne co kid pinned. the score was like 5-4 or something like that.

For Trinity, Jordan Whiting, Josh Lewis and Brock Messina all play football so it will probably be at least a few days before they start wrestling.  We will get to see tonight.  On a side note, is Jordan Whiting wrestling and will he be HWT or 215?  No one seems to know if he is wrestling or not.

Then that is a good win for him.  Very impressive.  I thought Tyler Pace was the 215 for Wayne County and Dominguez was their 189.

that is how it is but pace is still cutting so dominguez is wrestling 215 and mink is at 189 i believe

This is the first statement I've said about him but ok. And second off I'm just no impressed when he beats a 119 pounder that also doesn't impress me, yea he gave Sullivan a run for his money in the finals, but did anyone watch him wrestle last year during season he got beat by some kids that I thought he shouldn't have just like Shawn Johnson beating him this year.

This is the first statement I've said about him but ok. And second off I'm just no impressed when he beats a 119 pounder that also doesn't impress me, yea he gave Sullivan a run for his money in the finals, but did anyone watch him wrestle last year during season he got beat by some kids that I thought he shouldn't have just like Shawn Johnson beating him this year.

your dumb.... First of all this person "wrestlingforyears" is not associated with Seneca. Second of all Evans hasn't even dropped to 119 yet, he is still a 125 pounder and was ranked #1 at 125 at the time. But good call :lol:

is he ranked at 125 now no is he at 119 yet no but he also jumped from 112 to 125 and shawn johnson jumped from 103 to 125 both are not normal 25 pounders they are 12 and 19 pounders i want to see how each of them wrestle against top competition against kids usually at that weight but good call

is he ranked at 125 now no is he at 119 yet no but he also jumped from 112 to 125 and shawn johnson jumped from 103 to 125 both are not normal 25 pounders they are 12 and 19 pounders i want to see how each of them wrestle against top competition against kids usually at that weight but good call

What do you mean they are 12 and 19 pounders?  I'm all about stats and calculations, but are you saying that because they were at 103 and 112 they have to be at 112 and 119 this season?  If so, I have to question if you really have been wrestling for years.  First, some guys actually cut weight.  I know we hate to talk about it, but some kids do, and some times even too much against the advice of coaches.  And they can learn their lesson and wrestle closer to normal weight the next season.  Second, some kids grow.

Guest cmccoy

Shawn Johnson is a natural 125 pounder. He grew over the summer and is a natural 125 pounder. There is no method to how kids will grow. Sure, some do go from 103 to 112 to 119, etc. The key is being healthy and strong and not cutting to much. I have seen the negative effects of being big at a smaller weight class but having no strength or energy because of cutting. Thank you for being concerned over his where abouts though. :-D

Guest islaydat

:mrgreen:i just want to say that i think 125 is a good class and who ever wins it will go on to be a impresive wrestler but shawn johnson is looking well

i agree with both of you and see both sides of what you are saying. jumping up in weight doesnt make a difference though, if you actuially weigh what you are wrestling, and shawn does, so the big jump shouldn't matter. shawn did beat evans and evans is a good wrestler, but certainly not the top at 125, and arguably the top at 19. personally i would say zarth is the top at 19. but shawn hasent wrestled any top competition at 25, besides evans, and from what ive heard evans had a horrible match, plus hes planning on cutting. i know plenty of people planning on cutting down, and they don't really care about their record at the higher weight class, so maybe evans is like that. bottom line, it's too early in the season to be saying that shanw is the best at 125, especially since there are so many other kids that have placed higher than him at stat before, in the same weight. such as parks, and zeppa.