Sign in to follow this  
Guest islaydat

mark jones vs matt green

I think Matt is a great wrestler. But Mark is as well I would give the edge to Mark based on speed and strength combined. Few can match his speed and strength.

I think Matt is a great wrestler. But Mark is as well I would give the edge to Mark based on speed and strength combined. Few can match his speed and strength.

mark is a well balanced wrestler when it comes to strength and speed

Hey CCFuller are you guys wrestling this weekend? If so where if not when do you wreatle again and where?

WE wrestle this weekend at Tates Creek Duals i believe its toward lexington and is starting at 10..

Guest islaydat

matt green has strength that know one nows about and hes not slow plus he killed nickel 2 times last year and mark barely beat him

Guest islaydat

aw he actually pent him the first time and teched him the second time

and mark jones only beat him by 2

i think yall better think twice

I never said that Matt was not strong or quick. I just think that Mark had the advantage in both of those areas. By the way mark beat Nickel by 3 the score was 6 to 3. That 1 point is big LOL.

you cant compare the two by common opponents.  green beat nickel last year and jones beat him this year.  i think they are evenly matched and out of ten matches they would split 5 to 5

FYI, Green never pinned or tech pinned Nickel.  He won by 1 pt. at the Horsepower and by 2 pts. at the Dragon Invitational.  Both very close matches, so whoever said he pinned or tech pinned or pent (whatever the heck that is) Derek has either been misinformed or just a plain idiot.  Anyway, on to the topic, I give the edge to Jones in this one.  I think he would be a little too quick for Green.  Green is good, but I think Jones is just a little bit better.  Besides, Green's game is dependent on head control and Jones wouldn't let him have it.  Just my opinion.

Jones dominates this one.  First period pin or tech fall.

Lets see what that statement stirs up.

Just my opinion.  By the way comparing who beat who last year is just that....last year.  It is who wants it more today.

I totally agree with you, Jones would stick him in the first.

Well i Mark Jones. Say that i had a good match with nickel he is a great wrestler but no matter if Matt green beat nickel two times last year in the end who was the state champ. Don't get me wrong green is a good wrestler but ever dog has his day who know what might happen in a match me vs green.