Sign in to follow this  
kdsmith27

Coach Needed

OK guys we are reaching a desperation point.

I am no longer the coach at Valley and we still do not have a coach.  I don't want to see this program vanish.  We have decent facilities, fantastic AD support and an established money-making tournament.  If you know of anyone looking for a program please put them in touch with us.  If you know anyone that has graduated from your program and has the hours and wants to get into coaching this is their chance.  It is a very young team but we always qualify 8+ wrestlers for state and it is a good "new coach" position.  Region 3 has added 3 programs in recent years, I don't want to lose one.  I will be available to help new coach with whatever I can, when I can.

Thanks for your input and your consideration.

Greg Heimann,

Band Director

Valley Traditional HS/Frost MS/Watson Lane ES/Johnsontown ES

10200 Dixie Hwy.

Louisville, KY 40272

(502)485-8339 Valley    (502)485-8626 Valley Band Room

(502)485-8256 Frost      (502)921-0931 Home

(502)889-6597 Cell

greg.heimann@jefferson.kyschools.us

gaheimann@yahoo.com

its to bad doss doesnt have a good AD or they would have a coach by now!...i am sick and tired of that schools AD he is a jerk and cares nothing about the program or we wouldve had coaches by now and conditioning like every other sport in the school..Good luck to valley even though be-bop is gonna have to step up!

Valley has WONDERFUL facilities.  I thought about making the move over there after last season because it's closer to my house and interviewed with their AD.  If my heart wasn't at North Oldham, I would have taken it in a second.  WONDERFUL Facilities, and a WONDERFUL AD.  Someone take this job.

The AD at Doss needs to get on the ball. You'd think that after having a state champ and a pretty solid team he would atleast help out a little.

Doss's AD should be proud of the wrestling program, when joe powers won state for southern they made the whole school watch his match with coach comentary 1st period. Our AD and principal gave us a new mat room and everything.. the least the AD could do for derick Nickel is get him a coach. Its ridiculous. Does he only favor the sports he likes??

Wow southern that is a wonderful thing that your school did for Joe. 

I have not heard of any other school that has done something that drastic for their state champion.

I know my school probably does not even know who the state champions were in wrestling, but they sure know the district and region basketball and football champions.