Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 Pre-season September 5

Just a thought, I hope that part of the 29 pounds he gained was alot of muscle!Did Not place at 160 goes up 2 weight classes and ranked in the top 10

i play football with him and he was up to like 190 in like july idk wat he ways now but he doesnt have any fat on him

I showed you my downstairs mixup, what did it mean to ya to see that?

Look what I did to curley jefferson...

lol. "I'm gonna hurt you." *What?! "I like you.

cody martin from apollo beat justin miley at the blue grass state games. justin is ranked at 130. i think cody martin should at least crack the top 25.

The BGSG results show Miley winning the junior 135 weight and finishing 3rd to Hogan and Tucker at university 133.  Where did Martin come in?

lol. "I'm gonna hurt you." *What?! "I like you.

Then whys this hook stuck to me head?

"Its got nothing to do with me sir."

Its attached to your rod motherlicka!!

Who else do they have?

I spoke to Kevin last night at a football game.  He has grown quite a bit actually.  I asked him if he would be varsity 103 this year and he said he's around 110 and doesn't think he could make 103.  He might be at 112 this year.  Look out for him this year in m.s. wrestling.  He looks to be in great shape.

i not sure of the tournament name (get back to yoyu on that) but i did beat him....i no for a fact

Uhmm you never beat robbie vaughn. he wrestling you once and pinned you in the first with ease.. he didnt break a sweat doing it.

you must get your facts straight you never beat him, you never even had a chance from the handshake

ummm ya i did we didnt wrestle until later in the year and i pinned him easy, i even got it on my record page that my coach made, and if any of you all dont believe me i guess ill have to do it AGAIN

ummm ya i did we didnt wrestle until later in the year and i pinned him easy, i even got it on my record page that my coach made, and if any of you all dont believe me i guess ill have to do it AGAIN

You never wrestled him. he was hurt for a while anyways.

ya i do not believe you and no one on this site believes that a no name person like you could beat vaughn who was top ten in state.

and if you two wrestle again i have 1,000,000 on vaughn and everyone on this site would agree with me.

i know exactly who you are too. just wait you will seee.

who agrees vaughn is a better wrestler?

You never wrestled him. he was hurt for a while anyways.

ya i do not believe you and no one on this site believes that a no name person like you could beat vaughn who was top ten in state.

and if you two wrestle again i have 1,000,000 on vaughn and everyone on this site would agree with me.

i know exactly who you are too. just wait you will seee.

who agrees vaughn is a better wrestler?

I think Punisher's name sums it up pretty well. Your time's up Robbie. lol. [Completely joking]

Marc Wright should of been in the finals against justin miley at 135 lbs. He won his first two matches, as did Miley but after his second match the scorer at the table wrote down the wrong name (timothy martin from Daviess county) as the winner even though Marc signed the bout sheet like he was supposed to. When Marc saw the finals match going on he went to the scorers table and made them aware of there mistake, they told him he was right and corrected the mistake by making Marc wrestle the kid that he beat in his first match which he did so Miley had wrestled three matches and Wright had wrestled three matches also. As soon as Marc's third match was over he had to wrestle Miley for first and second place with no rest, while Miley had at least a hour rest before this match. Congratulations to Justin Miley for wining the bluegrass state games he won it on the mat. It's unforunate that this mistake happened but the officials at the scorer's table tried to correct the mistake as best as they could and Miley, Wright and Martin all got a extra match that wasnt supposed to happen. More mat time everybody wins.

Yeah I had an error with one of my matches at the BGSG. I was supposed to wrestle for 3rd and 4th place but it said on the bracket sheet i already wrestled it and lost. This was incorrect and we wrestled and i won. But I just want to know why would they mark a match without a bout sheet?

They did have a bout sheet at the scorers table. It had Marc's signature as the winner but the scorer at the table beside the mat Marc wrestled at wrote down the wrong name, so when Marc took the bout sheet from the scorers table and took it to the table where they schedule matches it had Martin as the winner and so when they they set up the finals match they looked at what the scorer had wrote down and didnt notice that it didnt match the wrestler who signed it. They didnt recongize the mistake until Marc pointed it out to them. Honest mistake it happens I guess, no big deal.