Sign in to follow this  
plee

Middle School Events needing teams

Hi everyone,

Any middle school teams out there planning events this upcoming season and need teams?  Please contact me through this site for Campbell County's m.s. team.

Letcher County Is trying to have a few tournaments this year.  The dates as of now look to be Nov. 24th and Dec. 27th.  If any team could make these events, just reply to this topic.

I thought the MS organization was going to put together a consolidated list of MS events. It would make it so mush easier to pick events to attend.

I thought the MS organization was going to put together a consolidated list of MS events. It would make it so mush easier to pick events to attend.

This is a good idea.  I have an idea of some of the events that are going on throughout the state, but not all.  I'll create a list and put them on the m.s. website.  If coaches want this list updated, they'll need to contact me at webmaster@kyswa.org.

Christian County Invatational will run two days this year. The first day will be middle school/JV , the second will be varsity. The dates are December 28 MS/JV , December 29 V. For more information contact Naplesme through this site.

McCreary Middle is looking for events on December 8th,22nd,and Jan 5th and 26th.Please contact Coach Travis Cash,his email addy is on the middle school site.

I know I am speaking on rumors and hearsay, but I heard that after the coaching change in McCreary county there has been a wrestling club started, so is there 2 McCreary teams or what?

We are excited to announce the formation of McCreary County Spartan Wrestling Club!  We practice Monday-Friday 6:00-8:00.  If anyone in the area is interested in wrestling with us please contact coach Matt Troxell at troxell157@hotmail.com.  We are really excited to get our team on the mat.  Getting a late start we are still looking to fill some dates so if you are hosting and have an open spot please let us know--if we are free on that date we would love to get on the mat. 

I really appreciate all the help you guys have given us already!  I have received several contacts so we do have some events on the schedule.  I have worked with you guys for the past 5 years and I would have to say that you are a GREAT group to work with!  Thanks for the support!

We are excited to announce the formation of McCreary County Spartan Wrestling Club!  We practice Monday-Friday 6:00-8:00.  If anyone in the area is interested in wrestling with us please contact coach Matt Troxell at troxell157@hotmail.com.  We are really excited to get our team on the mat.  Getting a late start we are still looking to fill some dates so if you are hosting and have an open spot please let us know--if we are free on that date we would love to get on the mat. 

I really appreciate all the help you guys have given us already!  I have received several contacts so we do have some events on the schedule.  I have worked with you guys for the past 5 years and I would have to say that you are a GREAT group to work with!  Thanks for the support!

Is this club to replace McCreary County's school team?  Or will both still exist?  Just curious.