Sign in to follow this  
Superfly

Kelly or jones

Who is going to win jones or kelly  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win jones or kelly

• Mark Jones
    • Ryan Kelly

im goin w/ Mark Jones...i watchd his match between him and kelly at state...jones would have got the win even if kelly wouldnt have got injuried

i missed the match where kelly got hurt, but up until that point, he looked as good as anyone in the state.  he is a very solid wrestler.  if jones beats him, he's one heck of a good wrestler.  hopefully both wrestlers stay healthy and we see this in the finals.  this is going to be an awesome weight class i think.

Kelly will beat Jones no doubt.  Last week Ryan Kelly and Matt Slone went to WVU s wrestling camp where Ryan beat the Pennsylvania state champ and Matt Slone beat Florida state champ.  They both went undefeated!

Both of these guys are supreme athletes, anyone can tell by looking at them. They both have downfalls that consist of them gassing out very often, and the fact that they both rely on on big moves. I have very rarely seen either of the two actually wrestle a technical match that consist of shooting and scrambling on top or bottom. I think the winner of this match will be the person who gets the big lateral drop or the one who does not gas out. Just my opinion. I also think that in noway will either of the two have an easy walk to the finals and either could get upset early. Good luck to both of you.

Both of these guys are supreme athletes, anyone can tell by looking at them. They both have downfalls that consist of them gassing out very often, and the fact that they both rely on on big moves. I have very rarely seen either of the two actually wrestle a technical match that consist of shooting and scrambling on top or bottom. I think the winner of this match will be the person who gets the big lateral drop or the one who does not gas out. Just my opinion. I also think that in noway will either of the two have an easy walk to the finals and either could get upset early. Good luck to both of you.

I think you are right on and that's why Will Starks had their number.  And that will also give Houchens an opportunity to pull the upset and win it all if they don't improve the technique and endurance that little extra bit to become a champion.

Did Houchens wrestle either Jones or Kelly last year?  not the year before, you have got to look at how much all three of them have improved and Houchens is twice the wrestler he was.

Houchens is a good wrestler im not saying he is bad i did not wrestle him last year but im sorry im not saying that im all that but im going to pin all the way through next year. I recall i had the most pins in the lest amount of time.

I feel Mark Jones will take it this year.. He is hungry... really hungry for a state championship. when i was talking to him he is in a tottally different mode.. He is determined that noone will stop him at state this year.. I feel he is right. No dought that Kelly will eventually win state.. mayb even 2 times but this year, this is Jones's year to shine

Kelly is a junior so if he doesnt win it this year, he only has one more shot. But yeah, I totally agree with out. I dont think anyone will touch Jones this year.