Zarth

Peace

Courtney

Ervin

Wolsiefer

Reid

Nicklel

and 10 returning state runner ups.

19 of the 28 finalists are returning from last year.  This has to be the most ever.

from each weight class of out of every body

out of every body

1.wolsiefer

2.baliey

3.courtney

4.choate

5.sullivan

in that order

Bop, I know your a heavyweight but there are quite a few better wrestlers technique-wise than Bailey. I believe if Bailey was the same weight as these following wrestlers they would beat him:

John Wolsiefer

Harrison Courtney

Dakoda Choate

Travis Sullivan

DC Evans

Elliot Martin

Josh Ashbrooke

Bryan Peace

Mason Reid

Mitch Ervin

Matt Zarth

Beau Sanders

Derek Nickel

Deon Chaney

Isaac Ervin

The truth is I do think Bailey has the technique and strength to win it at heavy next year, however there are quite few wrestlers who should be considered Top 5 in the state before Bailey is

Bop, I know your a heavyweight but there are quite a few better wrestlers technique-wise than Bailey. I believe if Bailey was the same weight as these following wrestlers they would beat him:

John Wolsiefer

Harrison Courtney

Dakoda Choate

Travis Sullivan

DC Evans

Elliot Martin

Josh Ashbrooke

Bryan Peace

Mason Reid

Mitch Ervin

Matt Zarth

Beau Sanders

Derek Nickel

Deon Chaney

Isaac Ervin

The truth is I do think Bailey has the technique and strength to win it at heavy next year, however there are quite few wrestlers who should be considered Top 5 in the state before Bailey is

i kno but i just went by how i think they will do at state  like no one will come close to beating John Wolsiefer and they same with baliey but like courtney, choate, sullivan they all had really close matches last year

i kno but i just went by how i think they will do at state  like no one will come close to beating John Wolsiefer and they same with baliey but like courtney, choate, sullivan they all had really close matches last year

Well that is true Bailey will probably do very well at state, but it's not a gonna be easy for him to get past Billy Fuller

I don't understand something. Someone please help me. Has all the heavyweights in KY (except fuller) all rolled up and quite. It sounds like Bebop is in love with Bailey and already has resigned to the fact that he will lose. Come on guys you don't hear this in any other weight class and Bailey is not that great. Good yes but not great. All it takes is a good wrestler to make a mistake and he's beat. Bebop you sound like your great and I believe you must be a good kid, but I don't think you ever won your region yet and never placed in state. Yet you act like you are the one to beat. I think all of you might be in for a surprise. Maybe someplace in this state is a heavyweight that will step forward ( not that I have seen him yet) but there could be. Guys like Fuller,Turner,Lawson, Bell, Rinestine, Bullock,and Whiting need to step up. They all have size and skill and yet they are not on here giving up. Fuller seems as the only one to step forward and say I AM HERE YOU HAVE TO GO THRU ME.  Good for you Fuller. This is only June and from the way I hear on this board, we should cancel the heavyweight class and just give it to Bailey.

I don't understand something. Someone please help me. Has all the heavyweights in KY (except fuller) all rolled up and quite. It sounds like Bebop is in love with Bailey and already has resigned to the fact that he will lose. Come on guys you don't hear this in any other weight class and Bailey is not that great. Good yes but not great. All it takes is a good wrestler to make a mistake and he's beat. Bebop you sound like your great and I believe you must be a good kid, but I don't think you ever won your region yet and never placed in state. Yet you act like you are the one to beat. I think all of you might be in for a surprise. Maybe someplace in this state is a heavyweight that will step forward ( not that I have seen him yet) but there could be. Guys like Fuller,Turner,Lawson, Bell, Rinestine, Bullock,and Whiting need to step up. They all have size and skill and yet they are not on here giving up. Fuller seems as the only one to step forward and say I AM HERE YOU HAVE TO GO THRU ME.  Good for you Fuller. This is only June and from the way I hear on this board, we should cancel the heavyweight class and just give it to Bailey.

Amen!  I also think bepop is trying to play dead a little bit.  Surely he isn't THAT convinced that he can't beat Bailey.  If so, Bepop is wearing some "chocolate lipstick" courtesy of Big Black's crack. 

:wink: :wink:

Bailey is a good wrestler, no doubt.  But in the finals last year he gassed as bad as any wrestler I have ever seen in a match.  He looked like it was the first week of the season.  If he isn't in better shape than that, someone will beat him this year.  That's why I said I could see Whiting beating him.  Whiting is not a typical HWT and would be very quick and aggressive.  If he's "strong enough" to hang with Bailey, I think his quickness will wear Bailey out.  That's my 2 cents worth.

Bailey is a good wrestler, no doubt.  But in the finals last year he gassed as bad as any wrestler I have ever seen in a match.  He looked like it was the first week of the season.  If he isn't in better shape than that, someone will beat him this year.  That's why I said I could see Whiting beating him.  Whiting is not a typical HWT and would be very quick and aggressive.  If he's "strong enough" to hang with Bailey, I think his quickness will wear Bailey out.  That's my 2 cents worth.

always about bailey huh ,lol u right i did gas out u act lik every wrestler dont gas out , if u do then u crazy  im not saying i cant be beaten but bring yo A game , what yall think im not working on my condtition and technique , well u wrong , i kno mistakes and im fixing them ,  i really dont care what anybody say i really dont ,ima do my thing at state and when u see on the 1st place so high my nose bleed u will see , just wait i cant wait now this what gets me pumped right here ppl like on this bulltin  , I'm not gettin mad just waiting to show every1 what i gotbig black out  :mrgreen:

Bailey you come on here and say it's always about you. YOU are the one that comes on here telling everyone what you are going to do. You open the can and we all jump in. Next, no one ever said you weren't good. What I said was why are all the heavyweights ready to hand you the title when all it takes is a mistake. I believe you when you say you are working hard and you want it. But the only other heavyweight that has not just handed you the title is Fuller. I am tired of everyone acting like its a done deal in the heavyweight class, when you don't hear this in the other classes. I hope you do well, but I would just like for someone else to say they are ready for you. Then lets all settle it on the mat.

Ok lets see if I can't stir up more trouble  :-D :evil:

Of the nine returning state champions listed below which of these do you think will NOT repeat next year.

Martin

Sullivan

Zarth

Peace

Courtney

Ervin

Wolsiefer

Reid

Nicklel

My chioces would have to be Nickel and Zarth.

However if Peace, Courtney, Ervin, and Wolsiefer and Reid don't all move up a weight or stay at the same wt., one of these will be looking up on the podium.

martin will not

sullivan will not

peace will

courtney will not

mitch will

wolsifer will not

reid will

nickel will not

zarth will

my opinion is mark jones or even ryan kelly should bump up to 215 to make it interesting weight this past year in my opinion was a down year for 215

martin will not

sullivan will not

peace will

courtney will not

mitch will

wolsifer will not

reid will

nickel will not

zarth will

my opinion is mark jones or even ryan kelly should bump up to 215 to make it interesting weight this past year in my opinion was a down year for 215

OK so are you saying.

Martin will be defeated by Evans?

Sullivan will be defeated by Zarth?

Peace will defeat Courtney?

Ervin will defeat Wolsiefer?

OK so are you saying.

Martin will be defeated by Evans?

Sullivan will be defeated by Zarth?

Peace will defeat Courtney?

Ervin will defeat Wolsiefer?

I see Martin, Sullivan, and Evans as being all at 119. That would be awsome.

i cant help the way thay view me , i cant change what they think im working my butt off everyday , to get where i have to get i dont want to be given the titel of state champ i want to work for it if i lose then i dont derserve it ,

big black out  :mrgreen:

Bailey you come on here and say it's always about you. YOU are the one that comes on here telling everyone what you are going to do. You open the can and we all jump in. Next, no one ever said you weren't good. What I said was why are all the heavyweights ready to hand you the title when all it takes is a mistake. I believe you when you say you are working hard and you want it. But the only other heavyweight that has not just handed you the title is Fuller. I am tired of everyone acting like its a done deal in the heavyweight class, when you don't hear this in the other classes. I hope you do well, but I would just like for someone else to say they are ready for you. Then lets all settle it on the mat.

im not handing it to baliey im just saying that he beat me 3 times last year really bad adn i havent done anthing for wrestling since the season stop because of school adn untill i do i dont see be being able to beat him or fuller, turner whiting or anyother HWT and ive been watching my baliey matches from last year looking at my mistakes just like i did with my josh young match last year the year be for that he techpinned me and the next time i wrestled him i cought one mistake that he did and pinned him so im trying to do every thing i can to fix my mistakes

Very well put. I totally agree. Also heavyweights are... well they are heavyweights, they can fall over at any time haha, no but seriously they can. A nice lateral drop from anyone can put them flat on there backs, anything can happen.

out of every body

1.wolsiefer

2.baliey

3.courtney

4.choate

5.sullivan

in that order

there is no way that bailey should be in the top five

out of every body

1.wolsiefer

2.baliey

3.courtney

4.choate

5.sullivan

in that order

IM not saying that im the best i still have things to prove, but there is not way that choate should be in the top five. His finals match should have not been that close but i think wolsiefer was playing with him. and all of choate point wolsiefer  gave them to him.