32 members have voted

1. 1. what tournment can you not wait to wrestle at

• KOB
    • WOODFORD
    • JEFFERSON CO
    • REGION _ WHAT EVER YOU IN
    • TROJAN INVITATIONAL
    • OTHER

I always enjoy the Christian County Invitational, although I'm a little biased.

I haven't wrestled at the Trojan Invitational but our coach is taking us next year, so I'm pretty stoked about that.

Some other tournaments I like going to are the Raptor Invatational down in Ravenwood (Nashville), TN. and the Wildcat Duals in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. (If  you watch two-a-days it's the blue team that beat Hoover.)

WOW looking forward to the Woodford Co Inv??

you must be a glutten for punishment.

2 days of the tournament getting out at 12-1.  Count me out.

Region and State tournaments.  The only two tournaments that really mean anything.

Region and State tournaments.  The only two tournaments that really mean anything.

I like it because you get to see some of the best talent in the state.

ditto;

get rid of these long tourneys, we don't need to be ther all day.  ger some good teams in there and wrestle if that is what you want. Not 20 teams so we have to wrestle 10 times and 3-4 of them are against poor wrestlers.

ditto;

get rid of these long tourneys, we don't need to be ther all day.  ger some good teams in there and wrestle if that is what you want. Not 20 teams so we have to wrestle 10 times and 3-4 of them are against poor wrestlers.

Kinofthehill,

some peole actually like to see competition throuh the state to see what they need to look for if they meet up at state.Also what does it hurt to get more matches. The more matches means more mat time. It shows the best competition from around the state and is very well ran. Actually the most you can wrestle is like 7 or 8 times. I know b/c 2 years ago i got knocked out first round came all the way back to the cons. semis and lost to wrestle for 5th&6th.

so we have to wrestle 10 times and 3-4 of them are against poor wrestlers.

I overexagerated to make my point on this.

getting mat time for :30 seconds against a poor wrestler is not a good trade off for having to spend the night in a motel and leaving the tourney at midnight (or close to it both nighs).

As for seeing the competition:  It does not matter who they are you go out and give everyone yuor best.  I liked to go in blind, not knowing my opponent (which is why I liked competing in Ohio).  I think wresters fair better when there opponent is unknown. I know I did.  It's the same way my uncle and dad did when they wrestled.  They taught me don't worry about your opponent, who cares who they are or how good they are.  Wrestle your match, take control and destroy your opponent.

As for run very well,  Woodford does not have the mat space to run that tournament as big as it is.  If you want to see well run large tourn, head north to Ohio.  Cincy is small potato's in Ohio but they run large tourn. much better than most in KY.  They end most of their tourn. by the latest 8:00.

I overexagerated to make my point on this.

getting mat time for :30 seconds against a poor wrestler is not a good trade off for having to spend the night in a motel and leaving the tourney at midnight (or close to it both nighs).

As for seeing the competition:  It does not matter who they are you go out and give everyone yuor best.  I liked to go in blind, not knowing my opponent (which is why I liked competing in Ohio).  I think wresters fair better when there opponent is unknown. I know I did.  It's the same way my uncle and dad did when they wrestled.  They taught me don't worry about your opponent, who cares who they are or how good they are.  Wrestle your match, take control and destroy your opponent.

As for run very well,  Woodford does not have the mat space to run that tournament as big as it is.  If you want to see well run large tourn, head north to Ohio.  Cincy is small potato's in Ohio but they run large tourn. much better than most in KY.  They end most of their tourn. by the latest 8:00.

I also like the large mat room that wrestlers can use to get warmed up or practice in when they are not wrestling. It also has a t.v. I think. We watched the Kentucky game in there last time. lol.

i cant wait til the first match of the year... whatever that may be.

thats the match i look forward to the most is the first match of the year, then it would be region

thats the match i look forward to the most is the first match of the year, then it would be region

The First matches of the year is the regions then state nothing earlier matters