Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Region 3 Pre-Season Rankings 5-21-2007

yeah unstoppable headlock and he developed a mean double leg but u were no were in his leauge

I won't deny that. lol. He really was one of the guys that helped represent region 3. I wish he would have placed. His headlock was rediculous. I've shaped alot of the stuff I worked on based on what I think i'll need against him if he is at 152. Any idea what weight he will be at next season?

152 or 160 hes a beast me and him were both a match away from placing itd a been nice

I'm sure it would have been sweet. He'll have to work his tail off at 160 to place. It's gonna be stacked.

152 looks pretty decent as well

I would have liked to have seen him and Choate go at it last season. They were about the exact same weight.

becasue i am olny about 134 rite now working out going to the gym everyday so yea i dont know what i am wrestling but know i a close  to 130 and 135 lol for the "RANKINGS"

As for Bennett wrestling Cosgrove last year, that's not true.  Bennett only wrestled an exhibition in the meet against Doss last year and that was against Cahill.  Cahill beat him convincingly.  As for Lile beating Badgett, who knows.  Badgett is good but not unbeatable.  I don't know one thing about Lile but I do know that one season wrestling in Indiana will definitely make you a lot better.  112 will be a tough weight class if the preseason rankings are correct (that means assuming all the wrestlers listed wrestle that weight class).  Finally for Dusty, always be humble.  That way if you do happen to lose, you don't look like an ass and if you do happen to win, people will talk for you and say how much you have improved and how good you are.

I just wonder something it is stated   " Region 3 Pre-Season "  the key words here are PRE SEASON  you stated your rankings did you come up with these purely off of last season. Did you take in that a lot of these that you have ranked are doing nothing. Did you think there were a couple of kids that did not wrestle last year that are back this year and still getting some rust off but are working to improve for next year. Where as some of these may not wrestle next year either going to work, no coach at their school. not interested any more. Yet some are out busting their butt every day every weekend and look for results and to be recognized on here for their hard work and all they see is the same old stuff. It seems who ever did good last year luck or not gets the credit even if they do nothing in the off season. That's why they call it PRE SEASON rankings. And these should be the real rankings until the year starts and see who is wrestling and who isn't then combine the ones from last year and the ones from the summer. Or call these summer rankings.

Looking at yours and going to a lot of tournaments this year no one is working harder than

wolsiefer

houchens

all the Trinity kids

Lewis

hacker

stengel

nickel

lawson

cahill

cosgrove

several Manuel kids

several central kids

all are busting their asses and all we ever see in pre season are the ones that are ranked 1st and some deserve it because they are working all summer because they have something to prove or other kids that are doing nothing. We need something to show these kids that working hard gets them a little credit and also shows them by working hard they will be better next year.

brandon nix from doss has been doing alot this summer to

brandon nix from doss has been doing alot this summer to

Yeah except for skipping practice to go to cousins middle school graduation that was not required of him...

What was your Insight??

Lile over Badgett... i dont know you may have been over him to begin with but i've never seen anyone else with you ranked over him...

just saying if blandford(ME) went 130 would he being on top of rankings to??? just wondering

I think that he/you would probably be second to Corey Mills because I don't think that there is any way possible Mills can make 125.

James Huffine (SOUT)

David Beck (FAIR)

James Childress (MEAD)

Patrick Lile (SOUT)

James Badgett (BUCE)

Wes Lewis (DOSS)

Aaron Choate (PRP)

Jake Maupin (FAIR)

Lou Cordero (IROQ)

Arthur Ohmes (MEAD)

Nick Reichmuth (PRP)

Christopher Barrett (SOUT)

Brandon Nix (DOSS)

Alex Hacker (DOSS)

Tony Tinnell (BUCE)

Daniel Sauer (PRP)

Beshawn Moore (IROQ)

Branden Wyatt (MEAD)

Corey Mills (PRP)

Alan Marksbury (DOSS)

Rayshawn Graham (IROQ)

Antonio Stewart (MEAD)

Eric Abbott (BUCE)

Justin Willenborg (HOLO)

Rob Noe (SOUT)

Marc Blanford (SOUT)

Billy Cahill (DOSS)

Jacob Colston (PRP)

Ethan Medley (MEAD)

Joe McDaniel (HOLO)

Justin Walls (BUCE)

Aaron Cosgrove (DOSS)

Donald Phillips (PRP)

Alex Pike (DESA)

Josh  Tygret (MEAD)

T.J. Gober (IROQ)

Brad Miller (HOLO)

William Northington (PRP)

Thomas Roach (MEAD)

Michael Chaney (BUCE)

Nick Boner (DESA)

George Elliot (DOSS)

Dusty Stengel (PRP)

Kevin Snyder (DESA)

Akeem Bennett (BUCE)

Sean Hartman (IROQ)

Austin Woosley (FAIR)

Chris Coomer (MEAD)

Lamar Lattimore (SHAW)

Dakoda Choate (PRP)

Jeremiah Walls (BUCE)

Nathan Kelch (MEAD)

Robbie Spann (DESA)

Mark Monroe (DOSS)

Dwayne Brutscher (SOUT)

Jason Johnson (FAIR)

Sonny Jeffries (VALL)

Jarred Vincent (HOLO)

Nick Sivado (IROQ)

NajJah Savery (PRP)

Cody Bruce (MEAD)

Alex Meads (IROQ)

Tyler Cusack (FAIR)

Myles Poole (DESA)

Rocky Wright (SHAW)

Daniel Smith (VALL)

Jarrid Perrson (DOSS)

Chase Lloyd (DESA)

Bryant Wilson (SOUT)

Justin Geary (MEAD)

Michael Snoddy (IROQ)

KeVan Avery (PRP)

Shawn Green (DOSS)

Pat Elam (FAIR)

Logan Teagardner (HOLO)

Derek Nickel (DOSS)

John French (DESA)

Jordan Blakemore (SOUT)

Kyle Smith (PRP)

Tyler Crow (MEAD)

Cory Allen (BUCE)

Austin Jaggers (HOLO)

Derrick Lawson (DOSS)

James Payne (IROQ)

Bebop Smith (VALL)

Bobby Fuqua (MEAD)

Larry Brown (BUCE)

Zack Entrican (SOUT)

Cody Jaggers (PRP)

Rajah Coyler (SHAW)

Chris Alexander (WEST)

Team Rankings:

Doss

PRP

Meade Co.

Bullitt Central

Southern

Iroquois

DeSales

Fairdale

Holy Cross

Valley

Shawnee

Western

im sorry but Patrick Lile is a good wrestler but hes not beater then James Badgett

I cant wait until the moore match next year... :-D :evil: Fun Fun...

I cant wait until the moore match next year... :-D :evil: Fun Fun...

i was thinking this exact same thing... i dont think shawn 112 understands why it will be fun though... i might even go to this one! :)

i was thinking this exact same thing... i dont think shawn 112 understands why it will be fun though... i might even go to this one! :)

Does he understand the powerful Beating of an aggressive purple guy in spandex??

idk you going to bluegrass state

I wrestle over in Indiana with the more exspirenced guys. Nothing against kentucky, I just know alot of super good wrestlers there...

I (Daniel Sauer) will more than likely be at 125 or 130 again next year.  Jacob Colston will probably be at 135.  I weigh about 128-29 right now so i could go 125 easily if i had too.

I (Daniel Sauer) will more than likely be at 125 or 130 again next year.  Jacob Colston will probably be at 135.  I weigh about 128-29 right now so i could go 125 easily if i had too.

so you'll pretty much be going whatever weight Corey Mills is not going.

so you'll pretty much be going whatever weight Corey Mills is not going.

yea that is a pretty smart move if he is on your team.  I am just saying that i am no where near weighing 135 so i will be wrestling a lower weight class. :-)