• Woodford
    • Sheldon Clark
    • Louisville Seneca
    • Wayne
    • South Oldham
    • Larue
    • Fern Creek
    • North Hardin

Don't you think you should have limited yourself to the top 10 teams in last years state tourney?

Iroqouos?   Southern????

I was curious about that. lol

Union County will be tough next year i give em that  but  In my opinion with all due respect to Union County and everone else I think that Woodford will take it home next year .

Union County will be tough next year i give em that  but  In my opinion with all due respect to Union County and everone else I think that Woodford will take it home next year .

If I may ask so.. how?

Union County can,t beat North Hardin In a Dual :mrgreen: But they will win state. Lots of good wrestlers coming back

Union County would beat North Hardin in a dual this upcoming season. North Hardin had too many seniors on this years team.

If I may ask so.. how?

because Woodford is only losing 3 seniors in the lineup and  are returning everyone else from this past year and im pretty sure all of those guys  have a good deal of mat experience, so Don't count Woodford out because it seems to be a fact that Woodford is never out of the running for a state title

Guest RaiderCoach

Don't you think you should have limited yourself to the top 10 teams in last years state tourney?

Iroqouos?   Southern????

If you're going to knock us at least spell it right.  IROQUOIS.

because Woodford is only losing 3 seniors in the lineup and  are returning everyone else from this past year and im pretty sure all of those guys  have a good deal of mat experience, so Don't count Woodford out because it seems to be a fact that Woodford is never out of the running for a state title

so who is union NOT bringing back...both ervins(adding caleb)...elam...lil carr...wempe...wright...all those guys placed at state...get real

Two of which were state champions (Byrd and Starks) Im not sure about the third one... he may have even been a champion/placer. I'm sure he probably was because a Senior that didn't place for Woodford, but thats beside the point. Woodford is losing a lot of talent... remember, quality over quantity.

Two of which were state champions (Byrd and Starks) Im not sure about the third one... he may have even been a champion/placer. I'm sure he probably was because a Senior that didn't place for Woodford, but thats beside the point. Woodford is losing a lot of talent... remember, quality over quantity.

Yes i agree with you totally on that but Woodford is also bringing back a good deal of talent you have Shane Parks , Blake Sheehan, Harrison Courtney, Ethan Miller, and  Matt Byrds little borther Zack might slide in the mix somewhere ..... so we have that plus everything we had last year ....

lets compare the two teams according to last years wt. classes.

Wt. class--------Union Co.-----------------Woodford

103------Jarvis Elam 12th  4th place-----No qualifier

112------Graduated---------------------Ethan Miller 12th

119------Aaron Carr 11th  7th place-----Shane Parks 12th 5th place

125------Jake Wempe 12th 8th place----Coty Lewis  12th

130------Isaac Ervin 11th 3rd place------KT Routt  12th

135------Luke Ervin 11th 5th place------No qualifier

140------Graduated--------------------Chad Scott 12th

145------Josh Willett 12th--------------H. Courtney 11th 1st place

152------Mith Ervin 12th 1st place------B. Sheehan 12th 4th place

160------No qualifier-------------------Alex Grubbs 12th

171------Jarrad Burke 12th-------------No qualifier