Sign in to follow this  
Danger

Region Predictions

I was really disappointed in all you campbell county guys on here hyping up Wechbach, cause at Border Wars he got his back side handed to him by bates....bates won 10-1 so i dont see him in the finals esp. beating supe or bates

are you kidding me it wasnt anywhere near 10-1 since he was winning most of the match and then got sick and threw up during it and therefore had to leave the tournament due to illness

Region 1:

103-Jarvis Elam(UC) over Merriweather(Henderson)

112-Aaron Carr(UC) over Dee Levall(Christian)

119-Caleb Ervin(UC) over Bryce Alexander(Henderson)

125-Zach Bontrager(FT. Camp) over Matt Young(UC)

130-Jake Wempe(UC) over Dustin Thoma(Christian)

135-Luke Ervin(UC) over Clay Overby(Caldwell)

140-Isaac Ervin(UC) over Josh King(Apollo)

145-Sam Mitchell(Caldwell) over Josh Willett/ Clint French(UC)

152-Corey Armstrong(Christian) over Timothy McKenney(UC)

160-Mitch Ervin(UC) over Zach Vinson(Caldwell)

171-Jarrod Burke(UC) over Jordan Woolen(Ohio)

189-Deonte Wright(UC) over Austin Conner(University Heights Academy)

215-Levi Griggs(UC) over Jamison Hughes(Daviess)

275-Zach Rhinestine(FT. Camp) over Houston Croney(Christian)

Teams:

1st:Union Co.

2nd:Christian Co.

3rd:Caldwell Co.

4th:Ft. Campbell

5th:Henderson

6th:Calloway Co.

7th:Ohio Co.

8th:Apollo

9th:Hopkinsville

10th:Daviess Co.

11th:UHA

12th:Marshall Co.

Isaac Ervin 140. man that kid is getting fat. Caleb Ervin is that new freshman right? and what about jake skinner was he a senior last year. if not he should be win his weight.

are you kidding me it wasnt anywhere near 10-1 since he was winning most of the match and then got sick and threw up during it and therefore had to leave the tournament due to illness

Now i dont want this to get into some huge online message war, but actually sitting in TJ's corner and coaching him i can assure you that TJ dominated the whole match, after reviewing the score it was 10-2, i forgot to give wechbach his credit on the first take down on a john smith single...After that they rolled out of bounds starting in neutral, from there TJ keep hitting sweep singles and doubles taking him down obviously 5 times since there was no back points awarded in this match...Now wechbach might have got sick i dont really remember but the first take down happened in like ten seconds of the match and right after they rolled out of bounds and started right away and TJ got a takedown. Wechbach only "controlled" the match for maybe ten seconds, i'll give him that much time.

Now i dont want this to get into some huge online message war, but actually sitting in TJ's corner and coaching him i can assure you that TJ dominated the whole match, after reviewing the score it was 10-2, i forgot to give wechbach his credit on the first take down on a john smith single...After that they rolled out of bounds starting in neutral, from there TJ keep hitting sweep singles and doubles taking him down obviously 5 times since there was no back points awarded in this match...Now wechbach might have got sick i dont really remember but the first take down happened in like ten seconds of the match and right after they rolled out of bounds and started right away and TJ got a takedown. Wechbach only "controlled" the match for maybe ten seconds, i'll give him that much time.

that score is incorrect because weckbach was three points behind when there was less than thirty seconds left and i garuntee that if it was normal circumstances he would have won seeing as how top is his best position and if bates was there within the first 20 secs he would have been dominated

Dee allen says he wants to go 215 probally but he's not shure yet and i have beat sam mitchell & gavin agnew at 140 and 145.Im Zack Sahw and im going 145 next year

Dee allen says he wants to go 215 probally but he's not shure yet and i have beat sam mitchell & gavin agnew at 140 and 145.Im Zack Sahw and im going 145 next year

when did u beat sam mitchell?

Proably at the CCHS tri-dual with CCHS, Hoptown, and Caldwell. idk that may have been the time he beat Gaven in a close match.

yeah that is when he geat gavin but i cant think of a time he beat sam

But guys i cant be sure that is when i dropped to 140 and i tech the caldwell guy, i dont remember if it was him or not but ill deffinatly look into it

Jake Skinner will be a senior, but if he falls between 130-140 there's no way he can beat one of Union's wrestlers. Yea, Isaac is growing alot. Caleb will be a freshman. Where were you at this year Shaw. Did Union ever wrestle Hoptown because I don't remember wrestling you. Sam Mitchell is decent. I highly doubt you teched him. He'll be in the running next year for probably 145 knowing how Mickey does. He'll keep Sam away from Isaac so he can have a regional champ.

region 5

103: Brandon Whitehouse(SO)

112: Tommy Warren(FC)

119: Michael Toth(OC) or Daniel Weixler(FC)

125: Andre Zeppa(NO)

130: Trey Morlatt(OC)

135: Justin Davis(EAS)

140: Andrew Mitchell(SO)

145: Ben Barger(FC)

152: Mikal McNealy(EAS)

160: John Wolsiefer(FC)

171: Cody Lasseigne(SO)

189: Ryan Houchens(SO)

215: Deon Chaney(FC)

285: Tyler Beckett(EAS)

Teams:

1. Fern Creek

2. South Oldham

3. Eastern

4. North Oldham

5. Oldham County

6. Ballard

7. KCD

8. Jeffersontown

Whitehouse won't b back at 103 ive talked wit him at tournaments

Jake Skinner will be a senior, but if he falls between 130-140 there's no way he can beat one of Union's wrestlers. Yea, Isaac is growing alot. Caleb will be a freshman. Where were you at this year Shaw. Did Union ever wrestle Hoptown because I don't remember wrestling you. Sam Mitchell is decent. I highly doubt you teched him. He'll be in the running next year for probably 145 knowing how Mickey does. He'll keep Sam away from Isaac so he can have a regional champ.

I know these are your predictions,but I think Jake will give 130-140 Union wrestlers as good as he gets.JMO,signed Colonel Dad.

I Promise yall jake skinner will be in the region 1 finals this year..hes hungry for it..dis guy is workin hard in the weight room...wherever he is watch out

I Promise yall jake skinner will be in the region 1 finals this year..hes hungry for it..dis guy is workin hard in the weight room...wherever he is watch out

i dont know bout skinner he got beat by clay overby, not that hes a bad wrestler but i thought skinner was one of the best in state last year.

i dont know bout skinner he got beat by clay overby, not that hes a bad wrestler but i thought skinner was one of the best in state last year.

Skinner has the potential and work ethic to be the best in the state..at regionals he wasnt wrestling his best...chose the wrong time to have a off tourney...

In Region 6

Finals:

103:Kaleb Lonkard Ryle over ??

112: Osbourne Ryle over ??

119: Vaughn SK over Weckback CC

125: Steve Norberry SK overCaleb Schnieder CC

130: Dienlien CC over Obryan Conner

135: Brown Sk Pin Miley Scott

140: Shotwell CC over Winkler SK

145: Peace Ryle over Griffith CC

152: Vaughn Sk Over Lee Conner

160: Brownfield CC over Frietsch SK

171: Reid Ryle Over Neal SK

189: Hogben Ryle Over Ilg New

215: Bradford Ryle Over Wilson Sk

285: Turner Sk over Fuller CC (Turner has got a lot of heart and intensity and works really hard during the off season he's one of the quickest heavy weights i've seen)  NO LIE!

In Region 6

Finals:

135: Brown Sk Pin Miley Scott<<<<<<<<<<

285: Turner Sk over Fuller CC (Turner has got a lot of heart and intensity and works really hard during the off season he's one of the quickest heavy weights i've seen)  NO LIE!

i wasn't pinned by anyone this year, not coty lewis, not matt eck, not anyone, what makes you think dusty brown is going to pin me lol

anyways, dusty is moving to ohio to wrestle anyways.

In Region 6

Finals:

135: Brown Sk Pin Miley Scott

No Dillon from Conner?  He places 6th at 152 last year and no finals in region 6?

If he stays 152 he wins this wt. class hands down.

160 he is maybe and I emphasis maybe places second to Brownfield.

Vaughn won't be able to sall his way through the match on his feet with Dillon. Especially when he is in a groove.

No Dillon from Conner?   He places 6th at 152 last year and no finals in region 6?

If he stays 152 he wins this wt. class hands down.

160 he is maybe and I emphasis maybe places second to Brownfield.

Vaughn won't be able to sall his way through the match on his feet with Dillon. Especially when he is in a groove.

I agree 100% with that.