Sign in to follow this  
pridewrestler

Ervin vs. Wolseifer

Who will win  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Wolsiefer
    • Ervin

Ervin did not defeat a Dangerous Golsby, he was Defeated by a Dangerous Golsby whose hand just didn't happen to get raised... lets not forget this was ref'd by good ole'  "JCa'tan"...

just pointing out that you mixed your props up wrong...

I would like to put this to rest quickly.  Even though I would love to think otherwise Golsby did NOT win that match.  As his coach and the one who has the video of the match (the one Pioneer pride was referring to) , I would love to have seen something that would have proved that John would have earned at least a point for the overtime.  (Even when I was on the mat, directly next to the call I thought it was the correct call.)

P.S.  It was not the infamous Cattan officiating the match it was Barnett.  And like I told him the next morning when we talked.  "I was happy that it was him officiating the match, that way there would be less controversy on the call". 

So lets put this to rest.  Ervin earned all that he received.  He defeated John, (which may have been Johns best match of all time) and defeated a Banks that no-one thought he would beat. 

When his shoulders go out of sight they are not down. After the ref smacks the mat Evans does NOT MOVE ONE INCH. He stays exactley where he is and when it comes into view he shoulders are waaaaaay off the mat. They hardly even below 90 degrees in reference to the mat. That position was barely one that should have been awarded nearfall. Let alone a pin.

He shouldn't have been there in the first place.  Not to mention in the state finals.

Neither should Sullivan. :-D. lol. Just playin'. I'm sure someones gonna say "Why weren't you in the finals?" or somethin'. I just don't think  Dalton lost that match. I respect Sullivan more than you could believe. I mean, to fight through that struggle and come back in the third period to put the kid to his back. But i'm just not convenced that Dalton was anywhere near pinned.

Dats cuz he was not pinned! And Dalton very much deserved to be in the Finals and Be A STATE CHAMPION! His only loses all year were only to Travis Sullivan... and he friggen ate his childeren in the Finals at State.

Dats cuz he was not pinned! And Dalton very much deserved to be in the Finals and Be A STATE CHAMPION! His only loses all year were only to Travis Sullivan... and he friggen ate his childeren in the Finals at State.

Disgruntled fan? The fact of the matter is the match is over he lost. If I were Evans right now that would just give me that much more motivation to get that much better and beat Travis next year. In fact that's the only thing he can do because after a loss like I know for sure that he's not sitting at home sulking and whining about the loss. As for the eating of the children let "special" individuals that like to bite ears off make remarks like that.

Also how did this subject get up this post is about ERVIN VS. WOLSIFER the last time i checked.

Kentuckywrestling.com is like a science class that is being taught by and old, crazy person. You ask a question about nuclear fission and that leads to WW2 and that leads to guns and that leads to a story about Jimmy's first white tail hunt and that leads to someone asking "how does a deer run through the woods that fast without poking it's eyes out on the branches?". lol. Topics change alot. Just be glad that there is any interest on here to begin with. No matter how misplaced and off topic it is.

Kentuckywrestling.com is like a science class that is being taught by and old, crazy person. You ask a question about nuclear fission and that leads to WW2 and that leads to guns and that leads to a story about Jimmy's first white tail hunt and that leads to someone asking "how does a deer run through the woods that fast without poking it's eyes out on the branches?". lol. Topics change alot. Just be glad that there is any interest on here to begin with. No matter how misplaced and off topic it is.

Man, that really struck me as funny.  Gotta get a +1 on the karma meter for it.

"how does a deer run through the woods that fast without poking it's eyes out on the branches?".

I never thought about it.  How does a deer run through the woods without poking its eyes out?  Does anyone know :-D

Also how did this subject get up this post is about ERVIN VS. WOLSIFER the last time i checked.

Ervin vs. Wolsifer is an old warn out topic already and i am not sure why it even came up. The bottem line would have been, Ervin would be beaten by Wolsifer miserably. People capable of beating Wolsifer dont grow on trees... we havent wittness very many. The majority of his loses are to somebody whose name is Cooper, which is pretty impressive if ya ask me, because you dont just coincidicialy run into an awsome kid named Cooper wherever you go. Him and Ervin wrestle... 15 takedowns later... Match ends. 30-15, Wolsifer. Duh.

Back to Dalton... lol