Guest TroJanMan112

05-06 King Of The Bluegrass

Guest TroJanMan112

The 2005-2006 King of the Bluegrass tournament is coming up next weekend, any early predictions....what are your predictions for the top competitors at each weight class, also what schools will be competing this year??? :D

Guest jp
The 2005-2006 King of the Bluegrass tournament is coming up next weekend' date=' any early predictions....what are your predictions for the top competitors at each weight class, also what schools will be competing this year??? :D[/quote']

119 finals - will be Caleb Wood vs. Coty Lewis 6-2

Caleb Wood is going 19??? I thought he was going 12 again, or at least thats what his brother tells me...

(edit) ahh nvm, i do believe i stand corrected..

Guest TroJanMan112
what all teams will be attending the king of the bluegrass and where will the best wrestlers be.
I believe that woodford will be there like always, and also i heard wayne county may be there so its good competition just right there. If anyone knows of a team that knows there going, feel free to post it.

At 145 there should be Courtney Harrison from woodford. I know there is a team from New Albany going to be there. Who are all of the teams that are going to be there. What are some team rankings and what are some individual rankings can anyone help. Caleb wood is tough I would pick him to win at 119 or 112.

What teams are going to be there. How many teams are going to be there.

Predictions??

Team

1. Woodford

2. Fern Creek

3. Trinity

4. Eastern

5. Evansville Reitz

112 Caleb Wood

119 Zach Peters

125 Rusty Parks

135 Coleman

145 Courtney Harrison

152 Alex Weiss

160 Will Starks

171 Neesen

189 Starks

215 Byrd

Hwt Goodrich

Woodford had Parks, Lewis, Byrd, Sheehan and Kyle White at 112 all out of the lineup.

Win,

About your predictions. Neesen graduated, so Will Starks is at 171 and Byrd and Sheehan are going to be out again for sure this week as well, I don't know about Parks, Lewis, or White though. Just wanted to let you know.

I also believe Caleb Wood is at 119, at least that's what people have been saying.

What weigh does byrd and sheenhan wrestle? I figured there would be some preditions on weight class champs and team champs.

i just got onto the Indiana website and it looks 2 really stcik out from rietz.

Jeremy Kempf ranked 5th @140 and Lucas Robertson ranked 18th @130.

i also read that Robertson pinned some state champ. and Kempf looked really solid.

Who is the Favorite to win this tourney?

I just heard New Albany and Reitz will be there?

This will make the king of bluegrass a better tournament.

Id say that woodford county is the favorite to win the tournament. They are kentucky state champs. But i see it being a close race for the top 3 teams.

I think that fern creek will be in the top 4 as a team.

John wolseifer will win it a 152, we saw them at the wayne co. dual and he looked very good, along with the whole fern creek squad.