Sign in to follow this  
#1fan

Region 4

Elliott martin looked better than he has all year so far. He just dominated bradbury beating him 13-2 and taking MOW for region 4. All of seneca's low weights looked great, Warra losing to smith in OT. John Chui Controled his match woth norwood to win 6-4. Daniel fulled managed to PIN olhman in the first period. Zach Poltun teched  moore. Jordan Dockery pinned in his finals match against central. Seneca made a great run at the team championship. The paper says we lost by 8 1/2 points, but it was actually a 4 point defference. And trinity had 3 or four more pigtails than Seneca, shocker. The same thing happened last year when they beat seneca by 2 1/2. It sure would be nice to be able to get the bonus points that trinity always seems to get for once, so the team race is fair.

This is a reply mainly for #1fan ,but others will enjoy! The draw in region four was what it was stop making excuses Trinitys (Team ) just out wrestled everyone in region four,when they had to dig for a little extra they came through as a team most notably 2 overtime victorys in the finals ! I really get tired of the excuses that seneca enthusiasts come up with the last two years and remember that  trinity had four freshman place,that is a Total team effort young and old ! Next year the excuse will be oh we where young an inexperinced? Seneca you have a great coach and alot of talented wrestlers these losses should make you work harder? You have to do it on the mat !

This is a reply mainly for #1fan ,but others will enjoy! The draw in region four was what it was stop making excuses Trinitys (Team ) just out wrestled everyone in region four,when they had to dig for a little extra they came through as a team most notably 2 overtime victorys in the finals ! I really get tired of the excuses that seneca enthusiasts come up with the last two years and remember that  trinity had four freshman place,that is a Total team effort young and old ! Next year the excuse will be oh we where young an inexperinced? Seneca you have a great coach and alot of talented wrestlers these losses should make you work harder? You have to do it on the mat !

I don't agree that trinity out wrestled seneca. The fact is that trinity picked up extra points in the pigtail matches. They got three easy matches where seneca got byes. If seneca had gotten those exact same matches at the same weights, seneca would have won it by 12 points.Trinity got the official win on paper. If you take away the extra matches given to trinity, then seneca aquired more points in the same amount of matches as trinity. It has happened for to years in a row. I don't know about next year or the year after that, but there is not disputing these facts. For the past two years seneca scored more points than trinity in an equal amount of matches. If you don't believe me you can just look back at the results and do the math yourself, or ask trinity's coaches because they know it as well. But since your are just a fan and not involved with the team you just argue without knowing what you are talking about. Burn...

Seneca came in second man, get over it. Quit giving all these what if possibilities and complaining about the draw. There was no scam against Seneca. i think thats funny that they are making all these excuses. last year was even better when they were all doing their lean back dance and then found out they came in second, complete party spoiler. it was great. seneca thinks they are better then everyone every single year, you sound like the region 3 teams. face it. Trinity will win region for the next few years. Seneca graduates some good seniors and will not win region next year. they won't win it the year after because Coach anderson will be retired and once hes gone seneca will have a lot of work to do. hes one of the best coaches around and hes going to be extremely tough to replace.

This whole discussion is isn't nessecary in my opinion.  The better wrestler or team won and it doesn't mean that they are the overall better team.  They just preformed better that day and things can change the next go around. Who ever won, won and NOTHING is guranteed for next season. Manuel, Central and Moore might be the dominate teams next year and Seneca, Trinty, and St. X might not do that well.  You never know.  This is a sport that tests your individual abilities.  Anyone who for gets that is not focusing on the true meaning of wrestling.  Whatever happened, happened.  I just want to congrat everyone who competed and gave it there all win or lose.  And what ever the team placement was, has nothing to do with how good or bad the school is or the wrestlers that work their butts all season. Good luck at state and please, just focus on the competition and not meaningless matter.

Seneca came in second man, get over it. Quit giving all these what if possibilities and complaining about the draw. There was no scam against Seneca. i think thats funny that they are making all these excuses. last year was even better when they were all doing their lean back dance and then found out they came in second, complete party spoiler. it was great. seneca thinks they are better then everyone every single year, you sound like the region 3 teams. face it. Trinity will win region for the next few years. Seneca graduates some good seniors and will not win region next year. they won't win it the year after because Coach anderson will be retired and once hes gone seneca will have a lot of work to do. hes one of the best coaches around and hes going to be extremely tough to replace.

I'm not saying that trinity didn't win, they did I am well aware of that. I'm also not claiming that there was some conspiracy against seneca. And I don't know what all this talk is about next year, I said nothing about next year, you did. I know trinity will be the favorite team in the next few years. I just wanted to state what happened, what I have posted is what happened.

...Which would be a good time for someone to tell me who got 3rd and 4th in the 215 consolation finals in region 4.  ha!  I've got all the 215 state bracket figued out, just need those 2. Applogies in advance for typo's.

1. Dockery -Sen

2. MurdocK- Har

3. Frost-JH

4. Mason-Oh

5. Pace-Wayne

6. Thompson-Shawnee

7. Hillard-Eastern

8. Bradford-Ryle

9. Green-Lafayette

10. Burke-Connor

11. Hinton-Lawrence

12. Wentworth -Desales

13. Baker - NH

14. Hughes-Daviess

15. region 4- 4th place

16. Chaney-FC

other side of bracket:

17. Griggs-UC

18. Bayless-AB

19. Region 4 3rd place

20. Winters- Dunbar

21. Hartman -SO

22. Heber -DH

23- Hill- And

24- Nickel -Doss

25. Dials -SC

26. Smith- PRP

27. Barnett- Franklin Co

28. Wilson- SK

29. Wesley-Central

30. Chiba-OC

31.  Dobson-CC

32- Shipp- LC

...Which would be a good time for someone to tell me who got 3rd and 4th in the 215 consolation finals in region 4.  ha!  I've got all the 215 state bracket figued out, just need those 2. Applogies in advance for typo's.

1. Dockery -Sen

2. MurdocK- Har

3. Frost-JH

4. Mason-Oh

5. Pace-Wayne

6. Thompson-Shawnee

7. Hillard-Eastern

8. Bradford-Ryle

9. Green-Lafayette

10. Burke-Connor

11. Hinton-Lawrence

12. Wentworth -Desales

13. Baker - NH

14. Hughes-Daviess

15. region 4- 4th place

16. Chaney-FC

other side of bracket:

17. Griggs-UC

18. Bayless-AB

19. Region 4 3rd place

20. Winters- Dunbar

21. Hartman -SO

22. Heber -DH

23- Hill- And

24- Nickel -Doss

25. Dials -SC

26. Smith- PRP

27. Barnett- Franklin Co

28. Wilson- SK

29. Wesley-Central

30. Chiba-OC

31.  Dobson-CC

32- Shipp- LC

3rd Messina from Trinity beating ??? from St. X

Guest wrestler92

You know who I think there is a conspiracy agains is Manual and KSB and Moore.  If they could only have had full teams than maybe they could have picked up those extra points that the other teams got by having full wrestlers....I think it was a conspiracy to get Trinity the extra points they needed to get the championship!!!!!  Moore's 171 didn't even wrestle, I wonder if that was so that Trinity's could place higher and win more matches and get the extra points needed to win?!?!?  Or maybe Manuals heavyweight got beat several times to allow Trinity's team to get more points so that we could hear Seneca fans complain about how they got cheated instead of wrestling and winning more.....It's a conspiracy man, where is deepthroat when you need him????

Elliott martin looked better than he has all year so far. He just dominated bradbury beating him 13-2 and taking MOW for region 4. All of seneca's low weights looked great, Warra losing to smith in OT. John Chui Controled his match woth norwood to win 6-4. Daniel fulled managed to PIN olhman in the first period. Zach Poltun teched  moore. Jordan Dockery pinned in his finals match against central. Seneca made a great run at the team championship. The paper says we lost by 8 1/2 points, but it was actually a 4 point defference. And trinity had 3 or four more pigtails than Seneca, shocker. The same thing happened last year when they beat seneca by 2 1/2. It sure would be nice to be able to get the bonus points that trinity always seems to get for once, so the team race is fair.

"103"

1st elliot martin (seneca)

2nd myron bradbury (trinity)

3rd byron hoskinson (st.x)

4th teandre taylor (central)

"112"

1st dan smith (trinity)

2nd jeff warra (seneca)

3rd zack micheal (moore)

4th james servers (st.x)

"119"

1st john chiu (seneca)

2nd nick norwood (st.x)

3rd jacob barton (trinity)

4th shawn cook (moore)

"125"

1st dan fuller (senena)

2nd crant ohlman (trinity)

3rd jeff franklin (st.x)

4th nick vincent (moore)

"130"

1st kenny watins (trinity)

2nd crayton mcClain (moore)

3rd dan miller (st.x)

4th bryce poole (seneca)

"135"

1st zach poulton (seneca)

2nd justin jonhston (moore)

3rd dylin harbolt (trinity)

4th travis terranova (manual)

"140"

1st ben case (trinity)

2nd jonh thomas (cental)

3rd elliott bauer (st.x)

4th ricky wright (seneca)

"145"

1st cory kress (st.x)

2nd kevin porter (cental)

3rd russ watley (trinity)

4th shawn pepper (seneca)

"152"

1st brad hitchings (trinity)

2nd chip condon (st.x)

3rd beau poole (seneca)

4th johnson webb (manual)

"160"

1st james scheider (moore)

2nd lofton (seneca)

3rd david goerge (st.x)

4th lance mcgurie (trinity)

"171"

1st john florence (trinity)

2nd matt bergamini (st.x)

3rd jordan tennyson (cental)

4th tommy harmon (ksb)

"189"

1st josh lewis (trinity)

2nd jimmy mullins (st.x)

3rd dan hagon (seneca)

4th anthonymeans (cental)

"215"

1st jordan dockery (seneca)

2nd ryondrae wesley (cental)

3rd brock messina (trinity)

4th even gooch (st.x)

"285"

1st mister cobble (cental)

2nd derek farley (moore)

3rd zach purol (st.x)

4th cody hall (seneca)

I'm not saying that trinity didn't win, they did I am well aware of that. I'm also not claiming that there was some conspiracy against seneca. And I don't know what all this talk is about next year, I said nothing about next year, you did. I know trinity will be the favorite team in the next few years. I just wanted to state what happened, what I have posted is what happened.

Aren't all coaches involved in the seedings?  If so, isn't it a coach's responsibility to make sure his team is not at a disadvantage?  Did Trinity's coach do a better job of getting more pigtails than Seneca's.  Just asking.

Pigtails are randomly drawn after the seeding is done. 

#1 Fan's comments implied that this was rigged.  Since it is the luck of the draw, I guess Trinity had the luck of the Irish.  Thanks for the info.