171 - rupp

189 - houchens

215 - chaney

285 - mastrovich

1st. fern creek

2nd. south oldham

3rd. north oldham

4th. eastern (i think)

152 was Justin Wakefield from S-OLD.  He beat Cody Mann 7-4.  Sorry Scarecrow just stating the facts.

I might add that 119 Zeppa won by disqualification over Caleb Wood.  Caleb dominated until the slam in the first period.  Also the Kusnir/Kraft match was really good.

Tommy Warren(FC)dec. Brandon Whitehouse(SO)

Taylor South(NO) pin Austin Dicken(EAS)

Daniel Weixler(FC) pin Roy Bisemius(SO)

Chase Rusch(NO) dec. Chris Nocito(BAL)

Andre Zeppa(NO) DQ Caleb Wood(FC)

Roderick Shoulders(EAS) T-Fall Michael Toth(OC)

Antonio Zeppa(NO) dec. Trey Morlatt(OC)

Paul Marks(EAS) dec. Steven Vaughn(SO)

Tom Kusnir(NO) dec. Blake Kraft(EAS)

Derek Branch(FC) dec. Jeremy Bollman(OC)

Ben Warner(OC) pin Justin Davis(EAS)

Cole Proctor(SO) dec. ?????(NO)

Malcolm Jackson(FC) dec. Andrew Mitchell(SO)

Chris Martorana(NO) dec. Ryan Clark(EAS)

Ben Barger(FC) dec. Cody Hall(SO)

Mikal McNeely(EAS) dec. ????????

Justin Wakefield(SO) dec. Cody Mann(FC)

cant remember consolation match????

John Wolsiefer(FC) pin Howard Brim(BAL)

??????????????????

Ben Rupp(EAS) dec. Cody Lasseigne(SO)

????????? over North Oldham

draw a blank on 189-215

HWT

Bruce Mastrovich(SO) dec. Josh Young(OC)

Tyler Beckett(EAS) pin Greg Billows(NO)

There were a lot of surprises at this regional:

1. Nobody wanted to beleive me when i said that Justin Davis would beat Kevin Stewart, but not only did that happen, Kevin Stewart also got beat by Cole Proctor. Which basically means the #4 guy didnt even make state.

2. Ben Warner finally got an offensive point scored on him

3. Mastrovich controlled the whole match against Josh Young

Nobody wanted to beleive me when i said that Justin Davis would beat Kevin Stewart, but not only did that happen, Kevin Stewart also got beat by Cole Proctor. Which basically means the #4 guy didnt even make state.

I don't think this is a true statement as Eric Stamper (NO) beat Proctor earlier in the tournament.  Stamper wrestled flat in the third & 4th place match, and got beat back by Proctor.  Thus, he was the true #4 and did make it to state.

The complete standings were:

Warren (FC)

Whitehouse (SO)

South (NO)

Dickens (Eas)

Weixler (FC)

Bisenius (SO)

Rusch (NO)

Nocito (Bal)

Zeppa (NO)  - won by inj. def., but the major damage was done by Shoulders (not a good sport) the round before as he was trying to hurt Zeppa

Wood (FC)

Shoulders (Eas)

Toth (OC)

Zeppa (NO)

Morlatt (OC)

Marks (Eas)

Vaughn (SO)

Kusnir (NO)

Kraft (Eas)

Branch (FC)

Bollman (OC)

Warner (OC)

Davis (Eas)

Proctor (SO)

Stamper (NO)

Jackson (FC)

Mitchell (SO)

Martorana (NO)

Clark (Eas)

Barger (FC)

Hall (SO)

McNealy (Eas)

Dudley (NO)

Wakefield (SO)

Mann (FC)

Craycroft (OC)

Thomson (NO)

Wolsiefer (FC)

Brimm (Bal)

Forbes (NO)

Warren (SO)

Rupp (Eas)

Lasseigne (SO)

Waller (FC)

Garner (KCD)

Houchens (SO)

Hardin (FC)

Smith (OC)

Volz (NO)

Chaney (FC)

Hartman (SO)

Chiba (OC)

Hillard (Eas)

Mastrovich (SO)

Young (OC)

Beckett (Eas)

Billows (NO)

Tommy Warren(FC)dec. Brandon Whitehouse(SO)

Taylor South(NO) pin Austin Dicken(EAS)

Daniel Weixler(FC) pin Roy Bisemius(SO)

Chase Rusch(NO) dec. Chris Nocito(BAL)

Andre Zeppa(NO) DQ Caleb Wood(FC)

Roderick Shoulders(EAS) T-Fall Michael Toth(OC)

Antonio Zeppa(NO) dec. Trey Morlatt(OC)

Paul Marks(EAS) dec. Steven Vaughn(SO)

Tom Kusnir(NO) dec. Blake Kraft(EAS)

Derek Branch(FC) dec. Jeremy Bollman(OC)

Ben Warner(OC) pin Justin Davis(EAS)

Cole Proctor(SO) dec. ?????(NO)

Malcolm Jackson(FC) dec. Andrew Mitchell(SO)

Chris Martorana(NO) dec. Ryan Clark(EAS)

Ben Barger(FC) dec. Cody Hall(SO)

Mikal McNeely(EAS) dec. ????????

Justin Wakefield(SO) dec. Cody Mann(FC)

cant remember consolation match????

John Wolsiefer(FC) pin Howard Brim(BAL)

??????????????????

Ben Rupp(EAS) dec. Cody Lasseigne(SO)

????????? over North Oldham

draw a blank on 189-215

HWT

Bruce Mastrovich(SO) dec. Josh Young(OC)

Tyler Beckett(EAS) pin Greg Billows(NO)

There were a lot of surprises at this regional:

1. Nobody wanted to beleive me when i said that Justin Davis would beat Kevin Stewart, but not only did that happen, Kevin Stewart also got beat by Cole Proctor. Which basically means the #4 guy didnt even make state.

2. Ben Warner finally got an offensive point scored on him

3. Mastrovich controlled the whole match against Josh Young

171 3rd was Kurt Waller (FC)

189 Houchins over Oldham Co

Hardin (FC) pin North Oldham

215 Chaney (FC) over Hartman (SO)

Oldham over KCD?

135 Proctor over Stamper

how can you say that caleb was dominating he got taken all the way down hit a fast switch, zeppa stood up and then the slam happened it was all in like 20 seconds... know the material

OK you got me...I didn't see the takedown...but, the stand up by Zeppa was not immediate and Caleb was controlling him, from what I saw, until then

I don't think this is a true statement as Eric Stamper (NO) beat Proctor earlier in the tournament.  Stamper wrestled flat in the third & 4th place match, and got beat back by Proctor.  Thus, he was the true #4 and did make it to state.

Warren (FC)

Whitehouse (SO)

South (NO)

Dickens (Eas)

Weixler (FC)

Bisenius (SO)

Rusch (NO)

Nocito (Bal)

Zeppa (NO)  - won by inj. def., but the major damage was done by Shoulders (not a good sport) the round before as he was trying to hurt Zeppa

Wood (FC)

Shoulders (Eas)

Toth (OC)

Zeppa (NO)

Morlatt (OC)

Marks (Eas)

Vaughn (SO)

Kusnir (NO)

Kraft (Eas)

Branch (FC)

Bollman (OC)

Warner (OC)

Davis (Eas)

Proctor (SO)

Stamper (NO)

Jackson (FC)

Mitchell (SO)

Martorana (NO)

Clark (Eas)

Barger (FC)

Hall (SO)

McNealy (Eas)

Dudley (NO)

Wakefield (SO)

Mann (FC)

Craycroft (OC)

Thomson (NO)

Wolsiefer (FC)

Brimm (Bal)

Forbes (NO)

Warren (SO)

Rupp (Eas)

Lasseigne (SO)

Waller (FC)

Garner (KCD)

Houchens (SO)

Hardin (FC)

Smith (OC)

Volz (NO)

Chaney (FC)

Hartman (SO)

Chiba (OC)

Hillard (Eas)

Mastrovich (SO)

Young (OC)

Beckett (Eas)

Billows (NO)

I was referring to Kevin Stewart being the #4 ranked guy in the state and not making it. Also, Shoulder was not intentionally trying to hurt Zeppa. Zeppa was stalling because everytime shoulders popped up to escape, Zeppa would put legs in so the ref would call potentially dangerous. Shoulders got frustrated by this. I also dont think that Zeppa was a very good sport either from the antics and faces he made while on the medal podium.

I was referring to Kevin Stewart being the #4 ranked guy in the state and not making it. Also, Shoulder was not intentionally trying to hurt Zeppa. Zeppa was stalling because everytime shoulders popped up to escape, Zeppa would put legs in so the ref would call potentially dangerous. Shoulders got frustrated by this and was hurrying to get back to the center when Zeppa fell off. I also think that wasnt a very good sport either from the antics and faces he made while on the medal podium.

I don't know him very well, but from what I could see, there was no "antics and faces" other than those of an injured wrestler. 

Plus, Zeppa was trying to release and Shoulder's shrugged him off when the leg thing happened, plus at the end, Shoulders put an elbow into Zeppa's neck just after the whistle blew at the end of the match while hitting a sit out.

I don't know him very well, but from what I could see, there was no "antics and faces" other than those of an injured wrestler. 

Plus, Zeppa was trying to release and Shoulder's shrugged him off when the leg thing happened, plus at the end, Shoulders put an elbow into Zeppa's neck just after the whistle blew at the end of the match while hitting a sit out.

I didn't know about an elbow to the neck, I didn't see the whole match

I don't think this is a true statement as Eric Stamper (NO) beat Proctor earlier in the tournament.  Stamper wrestled flat in the third & 4th place match, and got beat back by Proctor.  Thus, he was the true #4 and did make it to state.

Rupp (Eas)

Lasseigne (SO)

Waller (FC)

Garner (KCD)

Go Colin!!!

All in all it was a heck of a tournament.

South Oldham is taking 12 to state

North Oldham is taking 12 to state

Fern Creek is taking 11 to state

Eastern is taking 10 to state

Oldham County is taking 8 to state

Ballard is taking 2 to state

KCD is taking 1 state.

Good stuff.

Ben Warner finally got an offensive point scored on him

I was surprised by how unsportsmanlike Warner was after he pinned Brimm.  Brimm had gotten a reversal on Warner for like a second before Warner escaped but after he won he visibly mouthed the f-word, would barely shake Brimm's hand, and then threw his headgear and stormed out after the match.  Warner's clearly a fantastic wrestler but is that sort of reaction merited?

I didn't know about an elbow to the neck, I didn't see the whole match

Me and zeppa was a good match, as it was 2-2 i was hitting a stand up, and every time i stud up trying to escape he could not hold me down so he would lock his legs in, the ref would blow the whissle, and me waiting for him to get off quick he never did it took him like 10 seconds so i shruged him off. with 30 second left he let me up i was winning 3-2 he shot a single leg that everybody said was not a takedown, but the ref gave it to him anyway with 3.9 seconds left, i try to stand up again he stalded on my back again with 4.0 seconds let i had to do something fast i threw him off again but the time ran out andi guess North O was mad. final score 4-3

Me and zeppa was a good match, as it was 2-2 i was hitting a stand up, and every time i stud up trying to escape he could not hold me down so he would lock his legs in, the ref would blow the whissle, and me waiting for him to get off quick he never did it took him like 10 seconds so i shruged him off. with 30 second left he let me up i was winning 3-2 he shot a single leg that everybody said was not a takedown, but the ref gave it to him anyway with 3.9 seconds left, i try to stand up again he stalded on my back again with 4.0 seconds let i had to do something fast i threw him off again but the time ran out andi guess North O was mad. final score 4-3

I agree, I didn't like the legs being thrown in every time you got up.  But, sorry to say, he earned every takedown he got.  You lost, plain and simple.

you took that the wrong way warner was not madd at any one but him self he has prided himself on going all year and not getting scored on an it was a questionabl call any way because they wrer still on thier feet never the less he was mad at him self for giving up the 2 not at davis for getting it or the reff for giving it just at him self for getting in that spot where he gave up the points and if the rest of you set goals like that you would be madd at your self as well and he always runs after each match    hawkeyeof old  aka bens dad and i know this for a fact so dont think he is a poor sport in anyway shape or fourmbecause he is not

you took that the wrong way warner was not madd at any one but him self he has prided himself on going all year and not getting scored on an it was a questionabl call any way because they wrer still on thier feet never the less he was mad at him self for giving up the 2 not at davis for getting it or the reff for giving it just at him self for getting in that spot where he gave up the points and if the rest of you set goals like that you would be madd at your self as well and he always runs after each match     hawkeyeof old   aka bens dad and i know this for a fact so dont think he is a poor sport in anyway shape or fourmbecause he is not

I understand what you're saying but when there are plenty of less talented wrestlers who struggle just to make it into the top 4 at regionals, can't you see how it makes these wrestlers feel when a kid who easily wins regionals gets mad for giving up one reversal?  I'm not trying to disparage those with high goals and expectations for themselves but to exhibit that type of conduct in front of everyone is uncalled for.

i think you are wrong  it was not always easy for him ethier but he has worked his butt off to be as good as he is and if they see him upset at him self over giveing up 2 then maybe some of them will decied to start working harder and set goals an not settlel for anything less i think they should use him as a stepping stone so they can get better them selves and see that he wont seltel for a proformance like that and hopefully it will make them work hard to be the best they can be  theonly way to get better is to push your self and if you don't do that no one else can make you do it you have to want it your self and you will find a way to make it happen