Sign in to follow this  
gatorade12

Dragon Results

103-myron trinity

112-dan smith ryle kid should have won it but dan smith cried his way off of his back like always

119-zarth had a touhg weight class  wrestled caleb and wood got hard and ended the match

125- zeppa north

130- blake kraft

135 not sure

140 piece over jackson    great match

mason reid handled ben rup and john florence and got mow

Bottom line Smith was not pinned and spladled ryle to win ! Trinity won the tourney  with 2 > 1st 1 >2nd 6..>3rds 1 >4th and 2>6ths a great showing at a freat tournament!

130 was a well stacked weight class but would of been even more tough if brown wasnt hurt brown has already beatin kraft once this year but it was a close match so it would have been an interesting rematch

Kevin Stewart did not wrestle at the Dragon.

The Heavy results were umm.. Bodenbender won it, and the South Oldham kid took second.

thanks you kno how close a match it was

mason reid won MOW by slaughtering both florence ( by 8 or 9 ) and rupp ( by either 14 or 12 ).... i have a feeling some people are going to finally be some believers in mason reid now after i was laughed at in the preseason poll on here to win it. and peace majored jackson this time. the SK 103 is pretty impressive, i think better than jarvis elam and should be 3rd. chip condon beat hitchings at 152, nice match. the eastern 135 is extremely quick, one of the quickest ive seen in awhile. but talk about quickness, ive never seen a heavier guy move as fast as mason reid, he looked quicker than all the lightweights.

to finish the earlier results post...

145 - theuneman

152 - cooper

160 - wolsiefer

171 - reid

189 - houchens

215 - chaney (im pretty sure, but not positive)

285 - ryle's heavyweight

Deon did win.  He hit Matt Green with a lateral drop for 5 points and ended up winning 6-2.  One of the best throws I have seen, even better than when he threw Jordon Dockery...wait, I see a pattern here...do you?

Yes, Mason Reid won MOW, and having wrestled him myself he is one of the fastest people I've probably ever wrestled. That includes people like Scherer, Jones, Rupp, and Starks.

Reid beat Florence by 12 points in the semis and Rupp by I think 14? He seems to be the real deal here late in the season.

Peace looked great out there on the matt he handled Jackson.. Reid handled everyone he should be able to win it..also I do agree the 103 pounder from sk is pretty tough he lost to Bradbury 3-2 because of locking hands which was somewhat controversial.. he did take him down pretty quick i would love to see him wrestle Jarvis elam

That hole crying thing goes back to middle when a coach taught that to his kids.  Some coaches that coached about two years ago know what i'm talking about.  Pretty said that you have to win a match that way.  Pretty louzy coach i would have to say too.

That hole crying thing goes back to middle when a coach taught that to his kids.  Some coaches that coached about two years ago know what i'm talking about.  Pretty said that you have to win a match that way.  Pretty louzy coach i would have to say too.

I would call it more on the lines of smart wrestler. I did not see the match but if you think you are going to get pinned then you should do what you have to do to get off but this is just my opinion.

I would call it more on the lines of smart wrestler. I did not see the match but if you think you are going to get pinned then you should do what you have to do to get off but this is just my opinion.

well thats what seperates what you think between the boys and the men...

This really is unfair to Dan Smith and inaccurate.

The kid fought hard not get pinned,Scheuer did his best to pin,during this his body covered Smith's face,

the ref stopped the match, Scheuer got 4 nearfall points, the match restarted with Smith earning the victory. Don't make things up that aren't true.

I love how people can put they're little twist on a story to make others look bad.

Maybe it's because they didn't as good as they wanted and want to bring others down.

maybe you are putting a twist, but I think that if you get put to your back it is your own fault, and you should deal with the consequences... and its just ironic that those kids seem to get hurt alot while on their back