Wrestling Dad

State Duals

Any interesting results.  Individual matches?  

Did Ryle and Union wrestle?  TrackWrestling only shows Small & Large school results.

Why was Johnson Central assessed 2 team points?  One a misconduct and one a coach.  Don’t think I have seen that before.

34 minutes ago, Wrestling Dad said:

Any interesting results.  Individual matches?  

Did Ryle and Union wrestle?  TrackWrestling only shows Small & Large school results.

Why was Johnson Central assessed 2 team points?  One a misconduct and one a coach.  Don’t think I have seen that before.

Union is a small school, Ryle is a big school. Ryle beat Johnson Central in the championship at big school.

2 team points was a mistake, I fixed it. I was told to take the point, but by time I got to it, the table had already figured out how. I hadnt seen they took it already.

I thought in the past the large and small schools finished in a dual.  I understand that they are technically in separate brackets, but it would’ve been fun to watch UC square off with Ryle.

4 minutes ago, Wrestling Dad said:

I thought in the past the large and small schools finished in a dual.  I understand that they are technically in separate brackets, but it would’ve been fun to watch UC square off with Ryle.

The tournaments were at different locations.