33 Moore

34 Anderson County

35 Dixie Heights

36 Whitley County

37 Fort Campbell

38 Valley

39 Conner

40 Fort Knox

once again will someone please explain to me how valley and fort knox are both ranked and doss isnt when we just beat fort knox and we havent lost against valley so far this season

once again will someone please explain to me how valley and fort knox are both ranked and doss isnt when we just beat fort knox and we havent lost against valley so far this season

Alex it doesnt matter ok its not like we are going to win state or anything so let them be ranked it doesnt matter....and they could be ranked higher because he does the rankings according to how he thinks people will do in state....like bailey going deep from fort knox....or raleigh going deep from valley.....if you get it.....if you dont then dont worry about it.......its noth that serious.....and your not even on the team...

OK, so I am backpeddling on the 3-headed Wayne County monster.  And I have been way too busy to pull together the team dual rankings.  But, with limited thought and consideration and not knowing how the pools will be put together here is my state duals prediction:

1st Fern Creek

2nd Union Co

3rd Woodford Co

4th Wayne Co

5th Larue Co

6th Trinity

Ranger,

North Hardin will break your top 6.

Ranger,

North Hardin will break your top 6.

I would not be at all surprised.  NH has a really tough team.  Like I said, I didn't put a lot of thought into it.  I think North Hardin and Dunbar are both right there.  I probably should have done top 8 so I didn't leave them out.

Actually Morlett lost by 3 in a match that was constantly going back and forth.  With a couple seconds left Trey was down by 1 and gave up a reversal with the final score being 7-4.  Not even close to a major, both are very tough wrestlers that will continue to have very good matches.  Trey has really stepped it up a great deal in my openion since WCI.  But we shall see this Saturday.

I think i was thinking of a different match sorry i didn't realize but they had an amazing match against eachother at the trojan, and it will be intersting to see what happens if they wrestle again

Looks like ranger will have his work cut out for him this week for the 215 rankings. Chaney has now beaten Dockery and Green but lost to Watson, Watson has beaten Chaney and Dockery but lost to Winter and Dials, Winter has beaten Watson and Dials but is 1-1 with Green??!! - and I'm sure there are other matches I'm not thinking about that make it even more complicated.  :? :? :?

Looks like the top few at 215 match up pretty evenly.

Looks like ranger will have his work cut out for him this week for the 215 rankings. Chaney has now beaten Dockery and Green but lost to Watson, Watson has beaten Chaney and Dockery but lost to Winter and Dials, Winter has beaten Watson and Dials but is 1-1 with Green??!! - and I'm sure there are other matches I'm not thinking about that make it even more complicated.  :? :? :?

wow that makes my head hurt! I also think it's funny that everytime some one mentions state finals predictions Winters and Green aren't mentioned, its usually between Watson, Dockery, Chaney, Dials and Nickle...but look at the rankings, seems as if Winter and Green are out to prove something.

Just to let everyone know that the ranks are not on just who beat who but on different factors.  It is not fair to downgrade people just based on your experience with them.  They also wrestle other people that might have beaten you and won.  Please let Ranger123 do what he knows best and that is the ranks.  Im not happy with some of them either but that is just on my experience with the matches that I wrestled. 

:-) :-) :-)

Yes, that is a mess with no perfect answer for rankings.  It's almost back to a pre-season guess on the finish.  But it will make for some really exciting wrestling at state.  Even the consolation rounds should be interesting to see those guys battle back for medals.

Iroquois 130 Rayshawn Grahm has pinned both Blake Kraft and Tom Krusnir..... he should be much, MUCH higher in the rankings! :-o

But he also has lost to Cosgrove and Whitson (I'm sure there are others).  And he was teched by both those guys at the Big East tournament.

Guest RaiderCoach

But he also has lost to Cosgrove and Whitson (I'm sure there are others).  And he was teched by both those guys at the Big East tournament.

Graham lost to Kusnir by 4 at the Big East.

Graham lost to Kusnir by 4 at the Big East.

Kusnir majored Graham, and only because he was starting to get a bit tired and sloppy on takedowns. And Kusnir just got caught and hit a switch in the wrong direction and the Iroquois kid just stepped over and stuck him. Won't happen again. I'm gonna have to say that both his pins were fluke wins over Kraft and Kusnir, with both of them just underestimating him, which won't happen again.

either way that still adds to the confusion, because Watson beat Dockery

yea i agree 215 is so messed up, nobody is dominate, everybody has beaten a couple and lost to a couple

I'm not from FC but based on the 215 wrestlers I have seen this year, I'm saying right now, Chaney should be the favorite.  His losses came in December and I'm thinking he hasn't lost in January.  He's wrestling really well right now.  Then again, that could change tomorrow!