Fern Creek

South Oldham

North Oldham

Eastern

Oldham County

KCD

Ballard

Jeffersontown

ok so now you wanna try and joke? i didnt even say anything offensive towards you did I? unless this is justin davis? all i was saying is that kevin is a good wrestler an so far only lost to ben warner in region 5 so thats were my statement is coming from...an plus you dont have cody mann beating castilloue (spelling) u have phil harrison from your team wrestling 152 so how did you get offended enough to try an start joking?

ok so now you wanna try and joke? i didnt even say anything offensive towards you did I? unless this is justin davis? all i was saying is that kevin is a good wrestler an so far only lost to ben warner in region 5 so thats were my statement is coming from...an plus you dont have cody mann beating castilloue (spelling) u have phil harrison from your team wrestling 152 so how did you get offended enough to try an start joking?

Davis' only loss is to warner also

who did davis wrestle at the fern creek, eastern dual? what weight was he at jefferson county just curious im trying to remebr who he is?

Davis Lost by one to malcom jackson at fern creek idk what he did at JCTC i wasnt there

Davis Lost by one to malcom jackson at fern creek idk what he did at JCTC i wasnt there

You've got to be kidding me, you're not talking about the same kid that stood up and pounded on his chest during a match and ended up losing are you?

The ref tried to take that match from Malcolm, Davis locked his hands at LEAST 4 times on top and the ref didn't give at LEAST 3 takedowns that were CLEARLY takedowns for Malcolm, and gave that Davis kid a take down that NO ONE believed was really a takedown, even Eastern's coaches were suprised by the call.

I personally don't believe that Davis can beat Stewart.

Davis' only loss is to warner also

You guys must be talking about losses in region.  Because I know Davis lost at least 4 matches besides Warner and Stewart lost to Butler at KOB.

Guest wrestler92

i would agree with penguins too.  I didn't see the match he is talking about, but I did see him wrestle at the big east and he really didn't appear good technique wise.  He just looked strong and quick.  I saw him lock hands in that one too as well as the previously mentioned eye pokes.  I think Kevin will probably be too strong technique wise for him, Kevin might match his strength too.  

iunno bout you guys but with me wrestling for southern last year. Davis reminds me so much of Joe powers. he's like a little mini Joe Powers. so you never know what could happen. everyone thought Joe wasn't so hot but he won state. who knows but Jackson and davis should be a good match

Guest wrestler92

The difference there is that Joe had some more technical knowledge.  Maybe in a couple years or so if he stays with it he might be at that level...

FC Derek Branch

NO Tom Kusnir

EAST Blake Kraft

OC Jeremy Bollman

KCD Hardy Hendren

Jtown Muraei

Kusnir beat Branch by either 5 or 6, can't remember, but they'll see each other again on Wednesday. Kusnir and Kraft have split matches now. Anyone know if Branch and Kraft have wrestled each other yet this year?

Eaglewrestler I think you need to figure in Paul Marks from Eastern into your results. It's not certain what weight he will be at but he will definately make it to state. He will be either at 125 or 130 which will mean the Eastern wrestlers at those weights will be at other weights. It's too soon to predict because some wrestlers will shift weights before regionals.

The difference there is that Joe had some more technical knowledge.  Maybe in a couple years or so if he stays with it he might be at that level...

Did you see Joe wrestle??  He only wrestled for 1 1/2 years. His technique was not very good he was strong, fast and determined, along with working his rear end off.  What he lacked in technique (which was allot) he made up for in determination and aggressiveness.

Did you see Joe wrestle??  He only wrestled for 1 1/2 years. His technique was not very good he was strong, fast and determined, along with working his rear end off.  What he lacked in technique (which was allot) he made up for in determination and aggressiveness.

I agree.  That state championship was won on heart and determination.

Guest wrestler92

Oh yea, don't get me wrong. he was no technique artist, but he knew a couple take downs and a half and a few other things.  I have seen them both wrestle and  he did have a bunch of heart.  My only good guy last year was at 140 and we wrestled against him several times, beating him once and loseing twice.  But I also saw the Davis kid wrestle and he had no technique at all.