LIONHEART

World Team Trials !

World team ttials in Nebraska this week ,fierce comp and the (possible) match of the year ,Good luck to Bronze medalist Jden Cox new assistant coach at Mizzou and all around talented individual .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Tech a Bronze medalist who.beat Dake who beat Taylor lol.A few comparisons that are being overlooked like their shared opponents .

And as usual your garbage....posts show your garbage knowledge of the sport and your upbringing.

Oddly enough I have been around both a bit two good competitors ,I thought Taylor would be a four timer.but what do I know I thought Bo would win at least 3 .I have to root for the guy who brought back the medal and who is a great friend teamate partner neighbor and now coach of Kys  Finest lol who will also be at the Team trials helping out his teamate and coach and getting work in .Taylor has to get through the field then Jden.

• Downvote 1

Blah blah blah. 

DT has grown into the weight class. Still, Jden is by far the biggest and baddest cat Taylor has ever wrestled and that can't be discounted. So many great stars there.  

Next year when the new weights come out Cox and Taylor could be teammates...unless Dake moves back up to Taylor's weight.  Dake could make Taylor the Hillary Clinton of wrestling. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/7/2017 at 0:48 AM, LIONHEART said:

Idiot.

Beat him like a drum in match 1.

Cox is an amazing wrestler when he's motivated. Today he's probably third of fourth best at the weight and doesn't look like he cares. Wonder if he'll show up for match 2. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cox takes 2nd match. I gotta admit, I didn't think DT could take him, but he tooled J'Den in 1st match. No matter what happens in 3rd match, win or lose, I don't think you are an idiot.

• Upvote 1

Snyder taking gadson to the woodshed 10-0 and 13-2 can we get this man some icecream!!!

Glad to see some young bloods getting a shot. Gilman, Gwiz and Retherford so far. Hopefully Taylor and jb can finish.

• Upvote 1

Nice win by jden. I was hoping for some DT but cox was able to outlast him. Taylor had a long day getting through the challenge tournament, but cox deserves his bye. 

Cox does has a sweating issue and should definitely get dried off more often. I notice that in a lot of his matchs. Looks hard to get a grip on.

Jden needed warmed up idiots :) JDEN takes out the magic man ,guess it didnt matter how many world or Olympic champs DT beat this year he didnt beat my boys teamate and.now coach sooo pumped Austin.was there the whole time said they worked their butts of fri  freakin awesome.,

• Downvote 2

Surprised the flo giys picked DT but not really all things Pa with them

.lol didnt say it had to do with him but when he got back from Universities he was in class and gets pulled out ,Jden.wants you with him to train sooooo and he went to iowa with him two weeks before universities to train.with Dom Gadsen and Nelson.

And im sure he could take anyone but he chose his teamate and now wrestler ,thats good stuff and uh sorry to ruin.your day turdhead Austin isnt exactly a chump you know 189 0 Nhsca wrestler of the year D1 nat qualifier Ncaa heavy fresh of the yr lol.Must have been awesome to.be there see your friend and teamate win.the most awaited match of the year.....Dammmmmmmmmmm 

• Downvote 1

Very cool that Austin had that experience. I heard J'Den got dinged up in 3rd match. Any word? Personally, I was surprised that Taylor hung w/ Cox. I still think of him as a small guy. Amazing how he has grown.

Dake-Burroughs was off the hook too.

Great to see the sportsmanship out of Ramos after Gilman took him out. 

Austin told me he hurt his knee wrestled on one leg basically the last minute or so hopefully just a strain or pull .I heard Cael fot a red card ?threw the block at the ref and a chair on the mat or floor ?  I could not see Brian Smith doing that nothing against him I get it but if someone else had done that they would get mauled by the media.

• Downvote 1

As for Taylor hes probably taller than Jden he was huge in HS like most of the Graham kids they cut hard despite what is usually said Brascetta used to weigh 130 plus on a monday and wrestle 112 saturday I saw it over and over .Taylor is looking for his spot and the media seemed to be behind him more so than the olympic medalist Jden ,not really cool .

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Nkawtg said:

Beat him like a drum in match 1.

Cox is an amazing wrestler when he's motivated. Today he's probably third of fourth best at the weight and doesn't look like he cares. Wonder if he'll show up for match 2. 

Like I said anyone who makes a statement like  "I wonder how fast Taylor will tech Cox "is an IDIOT and to answer your question yes he showed up and it doesnt matter how bad you lose one in a two out of three format does it ,Third or Fourth best hahahhahaa ,Idiot 

• Downvote 2

9 hours ago, wildcat2002 said:

Like this has ANYTHING to do with your adult son? What happend to the number 1 future olympian? Didn't see him out there.

How many college wrestlers did you see out there at Heavy ? 1 ! Hahaa your blasting on an NCAA heavyweight Freshman NAT QUALIFIER  FOR  not making world team trials against a field of Former NCAA wrestlers most of whom were multiple X champs and a couple he trained with the last few weeks hahahah your the King of Idiots MAYBE I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING WHERE OTHER PEOPLE YOU CLAIM ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIM WERE NOT ONLY THIS WEEK BUT LAST ? 

• Downvote 2

Jden won by two even with a caution.and.1 for DT He would have still won.Pretty bad they want.the Cake the Ice Cream.all to.themselves .They believed their own.Hype most of wich comes from.a totally PA bias media to begin with .Jdens a Bronze medalist and.3 xer what did they expect Taylor to tech him twice lol.

• Downvote 1

It will not get easier if they meet again even.though Jden is Jden hes a young dude who hears hype and has trained with Taylor he knows he can score and beat him now it will never be easy for DT to beat him .

• Downvote 2

Mizzou!!!

Beat him like a drum lol !

Coming from someone who did absolutely nothing in.freestyle wrestling nor has ever had anything to do with anyone who has what would you kbow about anyone getting beat like a drum your either from.cincy or ky and.neither place is.known.for its freestyle greco guys well minus a pair of brothers who are both Double Fargo AAs and multiple x placers there .lol you can.get teched or tech someone.and.turn around and.beat them or lose to them in the same.tournament it happens all the time .quick scoring and.gameplan have much more to do with it than folkstyle ,Taylor was warmed up from.the tournament and Cox felt him out altered what he had to and won in 3 just like Boroughs ,who lost a match to someone.who beat DT and lost to COX last yr .Jden with his Bronze in.the last Olympics and.Boroughs with a nice chobani commercial a Bronze that should have been silver or gold due to some.dumb rules last yr in freestyle .

• Downvote 2

Cincy has a Cadet on the Greco World team this year.  Lucas Byrd is his name and he is from LaSalle.  Good kid. He got pinned in the first match and came back and teched his guy twice for a best two of three, proving your point on not just the senior level. 

• Upvote 2

Yes Luke Byrd from Colerain Max Bryds little.Brother I have known.him.since.before he was in.first grade a super hyper little kid Max and.my boys were on.many teams.together throughout the years and I.used to train.Stephen.Max and.Austin.when.they were young in the gym.,I.actually stated that Lukas was the best wrestler in.cincy back around.swowca on.another site and people said he looked.good because his comp.was.weak ,I guess they get the bigger picture now .Byrd is a beast he came.up.with a Dad and.and.around.people.who knows what it takes hopefully he grows into a good lightweigjt sise for college he was probably the most hyper little kid I ever met very very annoying as a little.guy lol I.guess he is annoying to his comp now .

• Downvote 2