Sign in to follow this  
Achilles

MAC Championships.

TJA TAKING UP FOR UK FOR POSTING FALSE INFO AND TAKING KNOCKS ON The ATM your garbage .

And posting lies about me lol when did I ever say Snyder was unimpressive never once have I said Austin was better than him.Austin did live in ky where kids from your team forfeited against him while Snyder lived at the olympic training center in HS.

Your a liar and garbage like wildcat and uk .how about a three way ky anything goes match you three and me and my boys .Hahahaha me and Stephen will drink Long Islands while you get broken to pieces or me and Austin will drink protein shakes while you get funked up by the Phenom 

Oh and wildcat get ready for the Mizzou totally Dominates the MAC championship thread and Austin Myers wins an AQ spot losing only 1 match in double ot and taking out the 1 seed in storybook fashion .and when.I say King of Kentucky wrestling jokingly know that He really is the KING .how many freshman this yr have a chance to be 4 x qualifiers at Heavy ......Austin

• Downvote 1

whatever anyone else has to say, it's a good day to be a cc alum. I don't know, maybe some of you who are more educated in this can answer this, Has cc ever had any other wrestler make the big dance?  I'm getting quivers thinking of an AA lol.

Yes it is Shaun is a fantastic kid and so is Austin Now does anyone.want to revisit the best ever CC state champ.team .Heck yeah those guys were Diezel.

No one spoke a word about Austin this week looked at his road after parker lost and.he lost in ot and thought he was done talk as if he needed to turn around when he was turning it on heck yeah lol.

HE EARNED IT THE HARD WAY AND REVENGED ONE OF HIS WORST LOSSES HE HERE TO STAY AND HES GOING TO AA before hes done .THE KING

7 minutes ago, Achilles said:

Yes it is Shaun is a fantastic kid and so is Austin Now does anyone.want to revisit the best ever CC state champ.team .Heck yeah those guys were Diezel.

sorry but 04 still rules, point totals say so. Falcon did a great breakdown on where everyone was at in their respective career. Remember he had Atm and the phenom winning their respective bouts, alas, still could only come up with 4 wins for 2012 team.

The thing is Stephen scored so much bonus in.his life it would make your head spin and lets be honest and.realistic 2012 ky is not 2004 ky if they wrestled 2004 would lose same.as in any major tournament 3 future sr AAs on.that team and 3 D1 wrestlers now 2 qualifiers ? But I understand 2004 your guys ok lol

12 minutes ago, Achilles said:

Stephen could weigh in at 149 as he did 2012 wrestle.that whole 2004 team and.have a winning score guaranteed .

agreed, he probably could have. But he could probably have done the same thing to the 12 team too. However, one person cannot be a team that takes at least 2 lol anyway congrats to you and your offspring.

Thank you my friend and yes he would have hes why his brother is  5 11 in shoes D1 qualifier today lol .

Gets sweeter Mizzou broke the MAC championship scoring record I hear yeah Buddy.

1 hour ago, Achilles said:

Sean*

• Upvote 2

You are right otto it was a bad way to losr but Austin shot more than Parker as well more than anyone he wrestled this weekend .239 lb Austin is better than 259 lb Austin .......for now.Your ok Otto I get mad at you at times but we are good ....for now...lol

4 hours ago, Achilles said:

48 minutes ago, Achilles said:

You are right otto it was a bad way to losr but Austin shot more than Parker as well more than anyone he wrestled this weekend .239 lb Austin is better than 259 lb Austin .......for now.Your ok Otto I get mad at you at times but we are good ....for now...lol

Is he at 239 now ? I have said for awhile i thought he looked better lighter.. That's not a knock just a question I throughly believe Austin will AA by his senior year if he gets leaner..

• Upvote 1

HE will AA and be leaner but probably be 240s or better hard to maintain and juggle all that at a new school on a schedule like Mizzou.he looks good at 270 or whatever he weighs hes a bad @&&  Handsome dude .if he asked you to your face if he looked good while weighing 270 you would reply why yes of course Mr Myers as you bowed.

38 minutes ago, Achilles said:

HE will AA and be leaner but probably be 240s or better hard to maintain and juggle all that at a new school on a schedule like Mizzou.he looks good at 270 or whatever he weighs hes a bad @&&  Handsome dude .if he asked you to your face if he looked good while weighing 270 you would reply why yes of course Mr Myers as you bowed.

Nah

• Upvote 1

You say that behind a keyboard lol

The truth is as kind as he is he was easily the most feared Dominant wrestler in.Ky History.People made bets in the stands on how many seconds kids would last with him not periods points or minutes but seconds.

You and your little pals combined would only last seconds just inconsequential background noise trying to be heard 

Crickets trying to quiet the Roar of THE LION 

That is the greatest post the most honest truthful sentence  in the history of This Forum.

• Downvote 2

It was storybook honestly being on a team like Mizzous in a year everyone wants big things on their schedule facing his comp was pretty pressure filled a HUGE push by Mizzou to have everyone make it they want a good showing at NCAAS and getting everyone in is the first step NCAAs are in Missouri so he will be at Home and he has been there during NCAAs when he wrestled at Border Brawl but he had to leave to get back to school he had nhscas the next week and could not miss.Now his absence is excused .losing in ot  to someone who beat you 4 zip earlier in the yr after having all the o then facing someone who majored you has  to be tough but he did it and won 

2 hours ago, Achilles said:

It was storybook honestly being on a team like Mizzous in a year everyone wants big things on their schedule facing his comp was pretty pressure filled a HUGE push by Mizzou to have everyone make it they want a good showing at NCAAS and getting everyone in is the first step NCAAs are in Missouri so he will be at Home and he has been there during NCAAs when he wrestled at Border Brawl but he had to leave to get back to school he had nhscas the next week and could not miss.Now his absence is excused .losing in ot  to someone who beat you 4 zip earlier in the yr after having all the o then facing someone who majored you has  to be tough but he did it and won 

Mizzou seems to be peaking. Earlier in the season there were a lot of loud whispers about conditioning. Smith was questioned. Team looked great this weekend. Maybe he does know what he is doing ;) I was hoping Lemanowicz would AQ, this being his senior season. Not sure he will get an at large bid. Wisman was a gamer all year, but came up short. Eierman has become one of my favorite wrestlers this year. RS frosh, top ten, lots of funk. McGee gets the AQ and has two weeks now to get fully focused. Top five team finish is not out of the question. 

I think your right injuries plagued them this yr Cox  Eirman McGhee and others dinged up Austin was the only one in the lineup to make every start and I'm glad he needed the work and it paid off he has a bruised face and a Happy Heart I'm sure .Mizzou handily beat Virginia Tech early I think that was a true gauge of where they are Cornell as well the other losses other than UNI they never had the full team and I think even the UNI dual had different guys in some spots although they won their match.

And yes I think Smith Clemson Johnston Mellon and the rest know a thing or two they Totally bounced back and took advantage of their good seeds and wrecked everyone in this tournament even UNI.

They sent eight Wiseman and Lemanowits placed 6th and fourth both 1 spot out from  an aq in their classes wildcards are possible for them Wisman seemed off a little maybe dinged up and Lemanowits totally deserves to go.