Sign in to follow this  
bocowrestling

Thanks to the wrestling community

Absolutely wonderful and I couldn't have said it better myself. 

Right down to the "  I already offered to buy a friends' preschool son a pair of wrestling shoes if she would put him in the sport" 

I feel the same way LOL 

20 minutes ago, Granby said:

Absolutely wonderful and I couldn't have said it better myself. 

Right down to the "  I already offered to buy a friends' preschool son a pair of wrestling shoes if she would put him in the sport" 

I feel the same way LOL 

I plead with all the parents of young children that I know to get them into wrestling early. Easier said than done, everyone thinks their kid has a good jumper in KY. 

Boco you said a lot there. Kids like yours and parents like you are exactly why I put in the extra time I do.  Great people all around. I still fondly remember those days when you drove all the way to Campbell county on a week night for team Ky workouts. Luckily Dutch was there to roll with the big boys and keep me from getting killed. Great times that we will all always remember. This sport creates a lot of them. 

ii

I first want to say congrats to you dad and your sons. I too started as a dad so impressed with the way wrestling changed kids for the better I started working more and more to help. You touched on all the reasons it is the Greatest Sport for any age. Thanks for your words and time. 

Not sure it could be said any better then bocowrestling said it in his post.  I want to second, my thanks to all the Kentucky Wrestling Community and how this sport help to develop my child(young man) in to a strong good person.  I will miss the great time spend with many good people.