Sign in to follow this  
Raiders Wrestling

Coaches (general Admission)

So for the first time since starting our program we had nobody make the tourney. We are a very young team so its fine our numbers are up that's good, but myself and another coach was going to go to the tourney anyways and pay out of pocket for the hotel and food as well. Cost estimated at 300 for the the weekend. Now I am told that we also have to pay general admission as well I think this is a joke as much as we all put in over the year for the kids with very little and in some cases no pay. To have to pay to see the tourney is just that a joke we should be allowed entry as always and watch it isn't like they wouldn't make money off us in a different way food or something. I would like to wish all the kids good luck and a safe injury free tourney from all of us. Not sure we will pay the extra 60 dollars.

This is messed up.  All coaches willing to travel to Frankfort on their own dime should get entry free.  If you private message me your paypal acct I will pay for your two passes.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, CradleKY said:

This is messed up.  All coaches willing to travel to Frankfort on their own dime should get entry free.  If you private message me your paypal acct I will pay for your two passes.

Love your generosity but wanted to make sure you know it's in Lex now instead of Frankfort.  Don't want you showing up to the wrong place lol.  This comment assumes that you don't actually live in Frankfort and were referring to that...

10 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Love your generosity but wanted to make sure you know it's in Lex now instead of Frankfort.  Don't want you showing up to the wrong place lol.  This comment assumes that you don't actually live in Frankfort and were referring to that...

lol brain fart!  I am aware that the Civic Center is no longer the state tourney site and we now wrestle in a fancy barn with overpriced chicken sandwiches.