Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2016/2017 - FEBRUARY 2

40 minutes ago, CradleKY said:

behind Roberts, Hanson, Henley and Oxford

Your off your rocker! Henley hasnt beaten connor the past 3 times they wrestled. Dont quote me on that but almost positive. Hanson has been out to long, and oxford isnt slick enough, now joey im not sure about. Anyways it doesnt matter connor isnt wrestling anymore, but i Promise you from wrestling all of those cats, connor would have been the one to beat.

fair enough.  not looking to argue about it, just not willing to act like there arent' top kids in the 145 weight class already that would've been projected ahead of Cambron.  And I'm willing to guess the names you mentioned that have lost to him in the past have progressed and trained harder. Obvs he hasn't since he's no longer competing. 

2 minutes ago, CradleKY said:

fair enough.  not looking to argue about it, just not willing to act like there arent' top kids in the 145 weight class already that would've been projected ahead of Cambron.  And I'm willing to guess the names you mentioned that have lost to him in the past have progressed and trained harder. Obvs he hasn't since he's no longer competing. 

Agreed, generally speaking if he would have still been training and competing i believe he would have been right there, i wish i still had another year to be in the room pushing him, but once the love for the sport is over, its done

Talking about Joey Roberts, I've got to give him a lot of credit. This guy is the definition of hard work and dedication. I'm glad to see him at the top of the rankings, now I can't wait to see him at the top of the podium. No matter how he finishes though, I guarantee he is going to be very successful in life. 

• Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, Nike Man said:

Talking about Joey Roberts, I've got to give him a lot of credit. This guy is the definition of hard work and dedication. I'm glad to see him at the top of the rankings, now I can't wait to see him at the top of the podium. No matter how he finishes though, I guarantee he is going to be very successful in life. 

Agreed, hope this is his year.  

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, CradleKY said:

yeah pulling for Joey and Max big time this year. And I think they both get what they've been working for since middle school.

Before then even, joey and i used to travel to train with no-ox before we were even teenagers, i know i was there before i was 8 years old and i believe he was too. Joey has put in the time and work, time to collect rent 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TECHnWIN said:

Your off your rocker! Henley hasnt beaten connor the past 3 times they wrestled. Dont quote me on that but almost positive. Hanson has been out to long, and oxford isnt slick enough, now joey im not sure about. Anyways it doesnt matter connor isnt wrestling anymore, but i Promise you from wrestling all of those cats, connor would have been the one to beat.

Pretty sure Oxford only lost 6-5 to the champ last yr , that's pretty close to being slick enoug :)