Sign in to follow this  
halfhalfhalf

Fort Knox invitational

Teams listed on track 

http://www.trackwrestling.com/predefinedtournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=252137009

Bardstown
Bullet Central
Caldwell
Central Hardin
Central Louisville
Daviess County
Dupont Manual
Eastern
Fort Campbell
Fort Knox
Holy Cross
Hopkinsville
Lafayette
Nelson County
North Hardin
North Oldham
Ohio County
Owensboro
Pleasure Ridge Park
Scott Co
Shawanee
Taylor County
Thomas Nelson
University Heights Academy

I have a son who wrestles for Bullitt East ... is there any possible way that I can individually enter him into this tournament on my own, so he gets some mat time in this weekend?

Is that ever an option, when his team does not compete, to enter him individually to any of these High School sanctioned tournaments?  I see that University Heights Academy has a one person entry ... please advise.

thanks

I feel like for insurance and liability purposes you can't just enter your son unattached at a tourney his team isn't participating in but really that is a question best answered by your coaching stafff.

32 minutes ago, Tucker said:

I have a son who wrestles for Bullitt East ... is there any possible way that I can individually enter him into this tournament on my own, so he gets some mat time in this weekend?

Is that ever an option, when his team does not compete, to enter him individually to any of these High School sanctioned tournaments?  I see that University Heights Academy has a one person entry ... please advise.

thanks

UHA has just one wrestler

From my understanding no you're not allowed to enter a kid on your own

The coach would have to enter him and be there to coach him. Would have to have weigh in sheet from trackwrestling and it would count toward the weigh in count for the team.