Sign in to follow this  
Chris Duke

Top Returning Wrestlers

There hasn't been much to talk about on here so I thought I would try to get something rolling.  I know a lot of weights are off it's only a guess.  There maybe a  couple 9th graders on here or maybe I left a kid off.  It should be close.

Pre season rankings.pdf

A couple kids from Woodland who probably deserve a mention.

Tisen Moore was a state qualifier last year at 86 (missed weight and didn't wrestle at state).  He'll probably be at 98 or 105 this year.

Zach Reed was ranked most of last year @80 lbs, would have likely qualified for state, but suffered a season ending injury in late December.  Will probably be at 86 or 92 this year.

Austin Carlisle was a regional qualifier at 168, has been lifting since the end of the season and could be very competitive at 190.

Now that everyone is fired up on here lets get some updates on weights.  Maybe if we help Ranger out a little he will be able to get some real rankings out.

1 hour ago, Chris Duke said:

Now that everyone is fired up on here lets get some updates on weights.  Maybe if we help Ranger out a little he will be able to get some real rankings out.

I'll start it out for you Chris. Cole Thomas will go 80 lbs this year. Sebastian Vega is 70. Joey Sander and Collin Ross are 75. And Noah Duke is HWT!

6 hours ago, dutch said:

I thought Cole Thomas was playing basketball instead. 

He was until he found out they play on a 10' rim and not an 8'.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, gameface said:

I'll start it out for you Chris. Cole Thomas will go 80 lbs this year. Sebastian Vega is 70. Joey Sander and Collin Ross are 75. And Noah Duke is HWT!

Those look close.  I just hope Duke can cut to get to HWT..

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dutch said:

I thought Cole Thomas was playing basketball instead. 

Only if it was in your wrestling barn on your rim! They like running up the walls to dunk!