rjs4470

Region 3 Tourney Update

I am beyond proud of both my boys. Brandon coming in 2nd at 152, and my Kyle coming in 6th at 92 not bad for a 5th grader! We have seen some tough competition thus far, I cant wait to see all the talent at State.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, RamMan said:

NKYCoach,

You are the fool, my family and I have always carried ourselves in a good manner. Did I carry myself in a good manner yesterday, NO I DID NOT! 3 nurses, the Trainer, and a Nurse Practitioner all looked at it and said it looked fine to them. After the trainer said he was good to wrestle, the Refs discredited his opinion. How can you have 5 Medical Professionals look at it and say it's ok???? The Ryle Ref wasn't hearing what he wanted to hear IMO. And to say it was Pussed up is a totally False. The Ryle organization looked very bad yesterday because of 1 bad apple. We had all of the paperwork to clear him to wrestle, to give a Ref (that can't do that very well either) the power to overrule a Medical Document is Insane. Wrestling just took a huge step backwards yesterday. This sport has a hard enough time growing and you throw this kind of crap in the mix???? Someone should lose their job or license over what happened yesterday, horrible display of Politics!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, RamMan said:

The rule is to get a Dr. to clear you and be treated for 72 hours which he was!!!!! No Negligence done whatsoever, just pure Political Bull_ _ _ _

Thats not what the rule says. That may have been what you were told but that's not what it states. I understand your frustrated and have every right to be. To point fingers and call others fools is getting you nowhere. Only making you look foolish. It is unfortunate your son didn't get an opportunity to wrestle but your going about it the wrong way. I'm sure every coach that has been involved in this sport has been in a similar situation. I lost my best wrestler and a state placer 3 years ago in the same circumstance. 

50 minutes ago, Armbar215 said:

I also do believe the nurse practitioner you are speaking of was a Ryle parent. It's a bad situation but it is what it is. 

Yes, he was from Ryle and it's not Ryle I'm attacking. It's a bad egg that's affiliated with Ryle. There was 5 Medical Professionals that said he looked ok to wrestle and he obviously was being treated due to the up to date KHSAA note. The refs then bypassed the Medical Professionals and took it upon themselves to make the call, that is Horrible no matter what angle you look at it. I as a parent, did the correct things to have my son eligible to wrestle and that still wasn't good enough for the refs but everyone else thought differently???? You tell me how I'm supposed to feel when that happens? Medical Professionals say he is ok and below average refs overrule them? It doesn't sit right with me and it never will, put yourself in my EXACT shoes with the EXACT situation. It was wrong plain and simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son was dq for a illegal slam that was not even a slam ,never was picked up .his hand was raised as the winner then taking away for him. Thats just wrong. No one listen to our argument or would watch video. The boy wanted to continue but his would not let him ,just wanted the easy win,coach said he couldn't wrestle but play on mat in 15 minutes 

4 hours ago, RamMan said:

Yes, he was from Ryle and it's not Ryle I'm attacking. It's a bad egg that's affiliated with Ryle. There was 5 Medical Professionals that said he looked ok to wrestle and he obviously was being treated due to the up to date KHSAA note. The refs then bypassed the Medical Professionals and took it upon themselves to make the call, that is Horrible no matter what angle you look at it. I as a parent, did the correct things to have my son eligible to wrestle and that still wasn't good enough for the refs but everyone else thought differently???? You tell me how I'm supposed to feel when that happens? Medical Professionals say he is ok and below average refs overrule them? It doesn't sit right with me and it never will, put yourself in my EXACT shoes with the EXACT situation. It was wrong plain and simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evidently you are blinded by the rules and this blindness doesn't allow you to see what has been said multiple times. Hard to keep sitting back as you attack the "messenger"

1- situation is unfortunate and stinks. 10 people will give 10 different answers.

2- "This ref" had zero to do with it. As was stated before he was not the head ref and all 3 other refs made this decision before he got there. Those 3 refs felt so bad that they reviewed the situation again to gain another opinion, trust me these refs wanted him to wrestle, however rules are rules, and the final decision was upheld by the head ref, and tournament director. Again, final decision was from head ref and director, so please stop making yourself look foolish and barraging a guy that had only an opinion not a final determination.  An opinion that multiple people agreed with. 

3- head ref who made the final decision, was a CC guy...... Maybe you need to call for his head since ultimately it was up to him.....

It sucks it really does however I would think some class would come out of those purple shirts instead of the name calling blame game at this point.  I have been involved in the sport a very long time and this happens every year, in every state.

This "ref" might not call pins fast enough, but he is the most honest person you will meet, and very knowledgable. It's unfair to keep up with the names. 

• Upvote 2

I would like to thank the Ryle parents and coaches that have Private Messaged me, it means a lot. I don't mean to bash anyone, it was just a really bad deal.

On January 25, 2016 at 8:31 PM, Chris Duke said:

70-Moore WV over Ross Ryle

75-Peace WV over Thomas Ryle

80-S Grandstaff WV over Straus Ryle

86-J Grandstaff WV over Johnson Twenhofel

92-Conrad Twenhofel over Dodge Ryle

98-Lee Ryle over Good Conner

105-Tom K-C Campbell over Belk Ryle

113-Lutes Woodland over Elliston Conner

121-Streine WV over Bell Woodland

130-Duke Ryle over Mayer Campbell 

140-Bodenbender Ryle over Franks Woodland

152-Talmon Ryle over Richmond Campbell

168-Kramer NKY Saints over Leicht Campbell

190-Evans Ryle over Maines WV

240-Daniels Newport over Dailey WV

MOW Duke Ryle

Was on another cite and they were saying Levid  Rodriguez was gonna upset noha duke. That was if Cameron Colemen didn't up set him first. 

On January 26, 2016 at 7:52 PM, RamMan said:

I would like to thank the Ryle parents and coaches that have Private Messaged me, it means a lot. I don't mean to bash anyone, it was just a really bad deal.

I said look at the records that is not gonna happen.

2 minutes ago, All American said:

Was on another cite and they were saying Levid  Rodriguez was gonna upset noha duke. That was if Cameron Colemen didn't up set him first. 

What site was that? I didn't know they were another site we could post and read on.