Sign in to follow this  
BrandonReed

IHS looking for sponsers to do tournaments.

Hi, My names Brandon Reed. I wrestle at iroquois high, and as everyone knows by now, just like a couple of other schools, our program is seemingly fading. As of now IHS wrestling will not participate in any kind of saturday tournaments and only attend wednesday meets, which sucks, i mean its better than nothing , but yea it sucks. Not trying to be unappreciative, but thats just how i feel. If anyone would like to donate or sponser our schools program to help us out , that would be much appreciated, all you need to do is call the school and they will tell you how to go about doing so.Thanks for reading , if this is spam or annoying just ignore it, please br mature and dont put any negative comments. Welp thats all i have to say, goodnight .

Edited by BrandonReed

Have you gotten a head coach?

I've emailed the athletic director this morning and offered to wave the entry fee for your team into my tournament this year if it would help. If its just a financial issue, hopefully he will approve it. 

Edited by coachteater

Coaches,

Please contact me if you are willing to waive your tournaments entry fee for Iroquois HS, I will be getting a schedule together for Iroquois thank you in advance. Brandon remove any of your irrelevant comments above, and I've found you guys a sponser.  

So far I have:

Dec 12 @ Boyle 

Jan 2 @ Tates Creek

Feb 6 @ J-Town or Daviess

Thank you to all the schools that have pitched in to help out Iroquois HS wrestling program. Thank you to Boyle & Daviess county, transportaion would be the issue of getting them down to your events. Thank you to all the schools that are allowing Iroquois in cost free!  Still looking for 2 weekend dates: Christmas break  & January 23rd, 

Iroquois Schedule:

December 5th- Tell City Duals 

December 12th- Fern Creek Quad 

December 12th- KOB (Fairdale)

December 19th- Rumble in Hive (Central)

January 2nd- Fern Creek Gladiator

January 8/9- JCTOC (TBA)

January 16th- Sectional Duals (TBA)

January 30th- New Albany Duals 

Feb 6th- Charger Classic (J-Town)

Sign in to follow this