Ranger123

Big Announcement is here

A couple of very very big differences here. First there is a huge difference between not liking someone and not being happy with the way someone acts. In the grand scheme of things I have interacted with AJ very little so hard for anyone to determine I don't like him. Second a huge difference between cussing and "F*** you" to someone. 

And again my statement was "all else equal", then subjective matters come into play. 

okay. i dont like getting on this site at all nor does my dad like me doing it. Even though i have been publicly disrespected by you ranger i wont stoop to that level of behavior. however what i would like to say with all do respect is just ask dutch who he thinks would have won that match? i only wrestled mason all summer that same year....infact you were there. anyways it doesnt matter. but please keep my personal mistakes at practice off line before im forced to have to speak a little bit on your situation. i dont need to justify my ranking thats for my dad. i could care less. but the other competition can thank you for the extra fire i will have everytime i wrestle a kid ranked above me. its all personal ive known that for a long long time. i love watching you and my dad go at it lol. I WILL PROMISE YOU THIS: NOBOBY IN THE STATE TOOK THEIR STATE FINALS LOSS AS WELL AS ME. SO IF I DONT PUT MY MISTAKES IN PRACTICE OUT WHEN THE PUBLIC SEES YOU DONT NEED TO BRING THEM OUT FOR ME. TAKE ME OFF THE RANKINGS DOESNT BOTHER ME... MY FRESHMAN YEAR I DIDNT MAKE THE TOP 25! LOL! IVE ASKED YOU NICELY TO PLEASE KEEP MY BUISNESS OFF HERE THANK YOU. everyone have a great season and best of luck to everyone.

as for the new guy with the funny little jokes lol anybody can hide behind a screen name... why dont you tell me who you really are lol

this site supposed to be fun guys

ranger -i love new shoes pm me and we can make some bets :)

AJ BINDNER

Edited by aj2727

A couple of very very big differences here. First there is a huge difference between not liking someone and not being happy with the way someone acts. In the grand scheme of things I have interacted with AJ very little so hard for anyone to determine I don't like him. Second a huge difference between cussing and "F*** you" to someone. 

And again my statement was "all else equal", then subjective matters come into play. 

ive made enough money off beating your previous kids ranked above me in years past i can spare a few wagers.  Lol

• Downvote 1

when ranger finally gets fed up and stops doing the rankings you can point to the harassment and whining in this thread for evidence of why.

Edited by WristControl

My only problem with the rankings is that Mikie Klein from Fern Creek High School is not ranked at 106lbs

That's because I heard he ate 13 hot dogs and 22 salted pretzels at the Taylor Swift concert. Topped it off with a trip to Cold Stone after. 

That's because I heard he ate 13 hot dogs and 22 salted pretzels at the Taylor Swift concert. Topped it off with a trip to Cold Stone after. 

my sources tell me that Mikie Klein From Fern Creek High School only had 1 order of nachos at that concert and is already down to weight

when ranger finally gets fed up and stops doing the rankings you can point to the harassment and whining in this thread for evidence of why.

good lord does anyone teach sportsmanship anymore? not to sound like some crochety old timer but the antics I see from some folks in this thread when they are on and off the mat would be enough to warrant being removed from a team. if not kicked off, at least run run run until your legs fall off and you won't have energy left to dance around in the middle of the mat when you're up 13 points on some kid who's just learning the sport. winking at stat girls, making stupid hand signs to the crowd. almost makes you wonder why someone has been considered elite for this long in their career yet never found the top of the podium. is that how you want to be remembered?

Pm me if you think you know so much 

Edited by aj2727

Dang guys, this is all my fault.  

I didn't think my comments were so negative and defamatory that they would start a full out riot.

I didn't mean for this to become an AJ basher. I have watched this young man wrestle since middle school.  Now I've only watched him in mostly post season events.  I believe he is a very talented individual with many higher level skills when it comes to wrestling. I've never seen any negative post or pre match antics, but I really have not watched close enough to know.  

But one thing I do know.  He is a high school wrestler. Like many others who have come before him, many on the same level have made the same mistakes that have been mentioned on here. I personally don't know if any of them are true, and don't really care.  But once again he is still a high school student/kid.  He will make his mistakes, hopefully learn from  them then move onto bigger and grander things in his adult life.  

Now lets allow this wrestler to continue his training and schooling without the banter from the nay sayers.  

Good luck AJ. I hope you have an injury free season along with wrestling your best when the time comes.  If you accomplish this much this year, win or lose you will have a successful season. 

GOO OUT. 

Thank you goo! Apprieciate the nice comments and your kind level of respect. I wish everyone else the best of luck as well. 

Edited by aj2727
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm curious forgive my lack of understanding as many of these things are new as when I was in high school not too long ago there wasnt even a WHOS NUMBER #1 tournament LOL....

But the all star classic is new to me

Was this open to all the kids or was this just to headline the top 3 in every weight class?

Couldnt this tournament been open for all the kids to come out and get the reps and then have 

OPEN finals matches for the top 3 as it was planned out?

For years Kentucky has been doing the same thing over and over, how does building a wrestling community only involve catering to a certain group of kids.....????

We need the state and these schools to be taking our sport more seriously so that especially involves highlighting the ENTIRE sport in our state as a whole,every wrestler we have needs to be motivated to enter big tournaments, shown how to afford the tournaments, what to do, what not to do.... 

TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE

And I'm in agreement with some of the previous post, its not really a legit matchup so early before the season, but it definetly isnt a bad idea to go ahead and put them in there.

These Ranking arguements are quite hilarious though!

Only if everyone new those numbers are purely just 3 things

A Prediction where someone is supposed to be

Where the person is supposed to be or currently at

OR Politics

Its just for mental understanding it has nothing to do with how you have to approach your opponent when its time, they are just numbers guys

I'm curious forgive my lack of understanding as many of these things are new as when I was in high school not too long ago there wasnt even a WHOS NUMBER #1 tournament LOL....

But the all star classic is new to me

Was this open to all the kids or was this just to headline the top 3 in every weight class?

Couldnt this tournament been open for all the kids to come out and get the reps and then have 

OPEN finals matches for the top 3 as it was planned out?

For years Kentucky has been doing the same thing over and over, how does building a wrestling community only involve catering to a certain group of kids.....????

We need the state and these schools to be taking our sport more seriously so that especially involves highlighting the ENTIRE sport in our state as a whole,every wrestler we have needs to be motivated to enter big tournaments, shown how to afford the tournaments, what to do, what not to do.... 

TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE

And I'm in agreement with some of the previous post, its not really a legit matchup so early before the season, but it definetly isnt a bad idea to go ahead and put them in there.

All-star matches are very common. In the preseason we have had the NWCA All-Star Match for a very long time for college and Flo has created the High School version with WNO. Postseason you have Dapper Dan and the Dream Team Classic which have decades of history between them.

Just because it is new to Kentucky doesn't mean there is no precedent.

• Upvote 1