Sign in to follow this  
dutch

Flo Rankings

I see flow #1 220 goes down 8 to 1 to a kid who beat Ready from Mich 14 to 6 Ready whom Austin was on the way to teching when he pinned him in the beginning of the second.Politics like I said no way a kid who hasn't beaten a ranked wrestler in over a yr and a half should be ranked 1 over a kid with Austins record .but that's Flo And Intermat .Win called as did I .Doesn't matter Titles over rankings lol.

• Downvote 2

It is a shame these two didn't get to wrestle in the state finals this year because of the random draw. They were by far the top two kids at 182 and these rankings are proving it. Good Job!  

It had absolutely nothing to do with random draw.  If Cornett would have won his region (He lost to Mathews in the finals) he would have been on the opposite bracket of Frankrone.  If they would have seeded the tourney Cornett would still have been a random draw. 

That's what I meant last yr ,meaning 13-14 not 14-15 this yr /season .As I said he was the most Dominant but someone saying both were by far the top two when there were 4 good guys in the class is disrespectful and to Smith and Mathews who were very very competitive And as was stated Cornett lost to Mathews at districts as well as in the regular season and had close matches every go with him .Bottom line Tyler won the last two years Cornett was third this year and improved a lot but was not a top four kid the year before .I said all season 182 was the toughest class same as the year before ,I see it not being as deep next year and although it would be a great finals it would be a shame to see Frankrone and Cornett both at the same weight again .

They will not be going the same weight class next year and both have worked great together in the off season at ETC. Tyler is a terrific wrestler and we are looking forward to next season!

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this