Sign in to follow this  
pin2win

Friday Night Fight Night - 5/1

If you missed the first one..don't miss the second FNF. Had 40 plus kids last time all ages and weights! State placers at all levels! Looking for solid mat time...don't miss out on FNF 5/1! Note the location change! 100 Abbey Lane Vine Grove, Ky!

5 minute matches

USA Card Needed

Open to all ages

Location - No-Ox Training Center

100 Abbey Lane Vine Grove, Ky

Time 6-8pm

Date May 1st

NO CHARGE!

We will be having Some of the Lindsey Wilson boys at The NOTC tonight!!!! Come out and wrestle an All-American.

We will be having Some of the Lindsey Wilson boys at The NOTC tonight!!!! Come out and wrestle an All-American.

Sorry about that . For some reason it doesn't . Call me for the next one and I will make sure you get here. 270-272-8486. We are right on hwy 313 about 2 1/2 miles past 31W. Next time he comes tell him I will feed him a steak at my house.

Hate that Dominic couldn't find it...we will make sure Dominic is fed well! Also will try to find some big boys for Austin to wrestle poppa Myers.

We had the All-American brothers Issac and Keaton Thomas along with Myron Bradbury. Josh Johnson Lindsey Wilson alumni also Rollin with the boys.

We also did Jake Burroughs' college Signing with Lindsey Wilson at the NOTC tonight. It was like Blue Raider nation in Vine Grove tonight .

Sign in to follow this