Sign in to follow this  
FalconWrestling

Dapper Dan

Not sure why he bumped up ??? Wood

Most likely ,

As for him cutting I saw him at 32 he was far removed from 220 winning heavy .big tall rangy guys have that ability to fill out quick and make weight if they are not packing a ton of muscle .

And to think. This kid bumped from wood. Mad respect for him 

Good job Austin!! This will have no affect on the future and is a great learning experience. If anything you can see kinda what a bigger guy is like that will also be a Hvy in college. Wildcat I notice your sarcasticness too... That isn't needed

No I know you said congrats. I'm talking about adding how many losses Dunn had and how great wood must be. But maybe the reading between lines was wrong, Nonetheless.

• Upvote 1

His record of 146-33 is posted like everyone else on the DD website. this goes to show how tough these other states are! 

As for the wood comment. I was reply to something a Chris had said about dunn

No it shows how tough Austin is no matched since reg win a 32 man state title on wed go to pa and wrestle an undefeated on the yr heavy champ and lose in ot because you are an offensive wrestler , Austin has wrestled 220 his whole High school career Dunn taller has wrested hvy a few times even won 32 at hvy like Austin would have at 220 you trying to knock him for going to another kids home state and losing by 1 to in ot 4 days after his state is a joke .newsflash Dunn pinned PAs hvy in his state tournament and their Sr 220 champ would have gotten beaten badly by Austin .225 day before whatever Dunn had no losses this yr neither did Austin and Dunn didn't wrestle wed or travel .regardless he's not the wrestler Austin is and has been .And you and I will meet up when you grow some .

I see you were silent all week lol you must not have liked the state tournament .

Gotta get some rest and recoup for Border Brawl and a match between two 220 champs .

of course your to dumb to see the politics of it all Dunn gets an advantage and takes it to build the PA propaganda campaign and idiots like you try and down a kid who does more with less than any kid in the country .pa is overrated big time .

And bow down Austin just had the best showing any kid from Ky has ever had there and he will do the same at Border Brawl where he becomes his states first participant and winner .One of many firsts he has done .

The Boy has represented this state far more than any ever before him and more than any ever will again and he's not done.

And don't post my name on message boards it's against the rules especially if your to much of a whimp to post yours .

• Downvote 1

It kills me the way some people try to knock Austin.. Whether or not wildcat was intentionally trying to take a dig at him, I as well as others perceived it that way. If anything, EVERYBODY, either in state or out of state should applaud Austin. The kid is 12 years younger than me and I look up to him for what he has done and will continue to accomplish; I could only dream of having a resume with either one of his seasons... He runs from NOBODY, and this week proves he will wrestle anyone/any time/anywhere..

Well done Austin!!

I can't wait to see him hopefully multiple x AA at WV. Also, good luck to Stephen when he returns as well. With their drive, they should both be national collegiate champions.

Captain,

Will Austin be wrestling Makenna Cook from Missouri on Tuesday? If so he was a light 220 this past year. Will make for a another great match.

HE'S WRESTLING Christian Boyles .A state champ last yr and a freestyle Greco guy a lot different opponent than Dunn , It's all good we will see how he holds up he looked a little off or tired later in his match sun but it's a lot to take in and do and a lot on the line knowing your under the microscope and everyone either counting on you or waiting to take a knock .Doesn't matter he will show up and do his best as always and regroup for Nhsca in a week or so then go back to work with a better grasp of what he needs for the biggest show on Earth Fargo .

THE ONLY 220s I have seen who cam go with Austin are big guys who go hvy and stall while Austin out works them .I think he handles things in Missouri even with his insane week .

• Downvote 1

Good luck to him. Wanted to make it down to watch but I have some youth coming in tomorrow to prepare for little league state. He has been a great representative for Kentucky wrestling. Enjoy following his accomplishments.

Thanks he had to go to school today just like day after state hoping he bounces back going to make it as fun as possible for him while he tries to do his thing as usual .Coture Ruth Herbert and his new friends from IOWA it should be good and I expect a brawling battle rather than a waiting game chess match like Dapper Dan.

Sign in to follow this