Sign in to follow this  

Region 3

Mostly just Ranger rankings diluted down to include only region 3 and I used JCTC as reference as well. Not really fair to North Bullitt and Bullitt East but hey speak up if you don't like something. Mainly to serve just to get a thread going about the region. Please feel free to jump in with info and results.

106:

1. Mike Klein (FC)

2. Blake Evans (PRP)

3. Luke Polin (Desales)

4. Clayton Helms (Valley)

113:

1. Jorge Vega (FC)

2. Husseini (Valley) is he wrestling still?

3. Derek Ringlen (Doss)

4. Trevor Skeeters (PRP)

5. William Hill (Fairdale)

120:

1. Cedric Binford (FC)

2. Ansar Kurbanov (Iroquois)

3. Adam Yashinto (Doss)

4. Donte Butler (Western)

5. Drue Yates (Fairdale)

126:

1. Connor Cambron (FC)

2. Jaython Elliot (Southern)

3. Amen Alshemary (Doss)

4. Freddie Winston (Western)

5. Mohamed Muktar (Fairdale)

132:

1. AJ Bindner (FC)

2. Max Powell (Doss)

3. Jalen Huff (PRP)

4. William Albin (Valley)

138: will finally we not have a FC champion?!

1. Nathan Thompson (Valley)

2. Jeremy Henehan (FC)

3. George Pumphrey (PRP)

4. Quentin Neal (Doss)

145: I believe Branch will win over Cain but sticking to ranger rankings for consistency reasons

1. Cain Edwards (PRP)

2. Jared Branch (FC)

3. Tristan Sanders (Fairdale)

4. Jerome Jones (Doss)

152: again I believe that Churn will be the region champ here; but sticking to ranger rankings for consistency.

1. Samim Alokozai (Iroquois)

2. Travis Roberts (FC)

3. Marcus Churn (Doss)

4. Eli Sutton (PRP)

160:

1. Caleb Barrett (Southern)

2. Bryce Hoffman (FC)

3. Trey Norton (Fairdale)

4. Josh Garner (Desales)

5. Malik Saunders (Iroquois)

170:

1. Thomas Ray (Doss)

2. Yo Majesty Warfield (FC)

3. Patrick Dumire (Valley)

4. Andrew Vowels (Desales)

182: not a single region 3 wrestler ranked. ouch.

1. Mason Childress (PRP)

2. James Wharton (Doss)

3. Caleb Lane (Valley)

4. Ricky Strickland (FC)

195:

1. Kohl Dodd (FC)

2. Austin Weird (Fairdale)

3. Bilal Memadov (Iroquois)

4. Alex Carson (Desales)

220:

1. Brandon Reed (Iroquois)

2. Tommy Nauert (Desales)

3. Steven Brown (Doss)

4. Johnie Guy (Valley)

285:

1. Sean Sanders (BUCE)

2. Nolan Bowman (Southern)

3. Andre Williams (Doss)

4. Spencer Warren (BE)

I KNOW THESE RANKINGS DO NOT ACCOUNT FOR ANY OF THE BULLITT COUNTY SCHOOLS

Form Bullitt east at 106 Logan Henry has beat Polin and Helms and at 120 Andrew Mattingly has beat Yates and Butler multiple times and only lost to Yashinto by 1 and at 132 Dalton Priddy has beat huff and albin multiple times it should be Henry 3 at 106 Mattingly 4 at 120 and Priddy 3 at 132 not trying to start anything but you can look on our track wrestling to check your self I have no idea about North Bullitt

Form Bullitt east at 106 Logan Henry has beat Polin and Helms and at 120 Andrew Mattingly has beat Yates and Butler multiple times and only lost to Yashinto by 1 and at 132 Dalton Priddy has beat huff and albin multiple times it should be Henry 3 at 106 Mattingly 4 at 120 and Priddy 3 at 132 not trying to start anything but you can look on our track wrestling to check your self I have no idea about North Bullitt

Have your kids been beaten as well by the kids mentioned or are they undefeated against those wrestlers? If so it's a toss; if not yours belong over them. There's not really any way to start anything since these hold no weight whatsoever lol just for fun. Just to get some chatter about region 3. All in good fun :)

Thompson~138 is at Valley now.

Edited to reflect that. He was allowed to transfer and wrestle for two schools in the same season???

I know some of these weights have changed: Hoffman-FC (152), Barrett-Sout (170), Childress-PRP out for the season with a back injury, Weird-Fair (220), and Steven Brown-Doss (195).  There may be other changes also, but I know of these.  North Bullitt's 170 is pretty decent, and Bullitt East does have several solid, as does Bullitt Central. 

I know some of these weights have changed: Hoffman-FC (152), Barrett-Sout (170), Childress-PRP out for the season with a back injury, Weird-Fair (220), and Steven Brown-Doss (195). There may be other changes also, but I know of these. North Bullitt's 170 is pretty decent, and Bullitt East does have several solid, as does Bullitt Central.

I think Barrett moved DOWN to 160. Thanks for the input though! I know BE and BC have good lineups but I don't know too much about them specifically. Maybe I'll get on track and check some of their tournaments out.

How is Nathan Thomas wrestling for valley? He for sure wrestled for desales at the start of the year thought you had to sit out a year

Yeah I believe if it's ruled as something that was not within his control such as moving or something he'd still be eligible. Lots of ways around eligibility when you're goung from a private school to a public school.

Sign in to follow this