Sign in to follow this  
Bearcats Coach

Walton Verona MS Bearcat Brawl

Thank you to all the teams and coaches that attended this years Bearcat Brawl.  We appreciate you helping us make this a successful tough tournament.  To my knowledge, It was one of, if not the most competetive lineups that we have hosted to date.  There was some awesome high level wrestling and several very competetive match ups. 

Keep us in mind for next year as we hope to make the day even better for all.

Regards,

Jon Eschan

Bearcats WC

Team Scores 1.  Indiana Outlaws Gold  231.5 2.  St. Paris Graham  221.0 3.  Golden Cross  194.5 4.  Pinnacle  162.5 5.  Indiana Outlaws Silver  143.0 6.  Nashville Catholic  126.0 7.  Union County  72.0 8.  Taylor County  70.0 9.  Walton Verona  68.0 10.  East Oldham  62.0 11.  Shamrock  55.0 12.  Woodford County  52.0 13.  Hawks  46.0 14.  River City  45.0 15.  Madison County  44.0 16.  Campbell County  30.0 17.  Apollo  27.0 18.  North Hardin  24.0 18.  Woodland  24.0 20.  Troy Christian  22.5 21.  West Carrollton  9.0 22.  Little Miami  2.0

It was a long day, but things ran very smoothly, and there were many great matches.  I'm glad we were able to attend this year.

We were glad to have you. 

Amazing competition. Some our states best were pushed to their limits and beyond. Some were up to the challenge and took home some hardware. Some walked out disappointed and will hopefully go back to the drawing board more determined.

This honestly might have been one of the best middle school tournaments in Kentucky from everything I have been hearing