Sign in to follow this  
Titan140

Bullett Central Duals

Okay. So there is not much talk about who will be here. Any Ideas? So far i know that Doss, DeSales, and Bullett Central of course will be there.

C'mon. Anybody else?

he has talked about it but i dont know he wants too but i dont think the state will lets his body fat  go  that low so i dont know yet we are trying to get him there

if he doesnt make it..... who will be there?

i think zach d will be there

but i am not going to get all in too it but we lost are 112  so that was the bigest blow too us

but i am not going to get all in too it but we lost are 112  so that was the bigest blow too us

Where did your 112 go?  Did he move?

i said i was not going to get in to it becasue i dont want my coach to get mad all i am going to say is he is not there :-(

It probably is best not to get into any details both for you and his sake.  Is this permanent or a short term thing?

Whoa. That really sucks. I'm not gonna pry into why he isn't there, but, that's really bad. He was a cool guy.

Is Zach gonna be 45 all year or is he gonna be goin' 40. When I wrestled him at Central he said he was like 47 and he didn't look like he was in a position where he needed to be cuttin' 7 pounds. I see him doin' better at 45.

Guest DAWG6

IF they are duals, is there any format?

Pool's, then the top teams battle? Top weight classes?

Any Idea which teams will match up?

What all teams will be there?

who are you talking about :?

Well ill miss all of kentucky....im wrestling for McCutcheon high school in Indiana now.Its a tough state for wreestling butill still be thew same wrestler.

I was talking about Patrick but never mind the mystery is solved.... We'll miss u fosho Pat. But anyway back on topic, I would rather them match us up against teams we wont see much of this year like caldwell and bourbon county or fort knox, because I no we will seeing plenty of the other teams at other tourneys and stuff. That is my personal preference

I was talking about Patrick but never mind the mystery is solved.... We'll miss u fosho Pat. But anyway back on topic, I would rather them match us up against teams we wont see much of this year like caldwell and bourbon county or fort knox, because I no we will seeing plenty of the other teams at other tourneys and stuff. That is my personal preference

what team would you like to see wrestle knox?