Sign in to follow this  
tja

Cliff Keen Preseason Nationals

Cedar Falls, Iowa - University of Northern Iowa - UNI Dome wrestling

Wrestling going on right now 19 Kentucky kids registered just wondering who made the trip

Check track. Only had a handful of hs kids compete today. Some good wins, but we HAVE to be tougher in wrestle backs as a state. I've seen kids compete at a high level in the championship rounds only to lay eggs in the conso rounds and come up short of the podium.

We have a boatload of ms/elementary boys ready to bang tomorrow. If we don't get 2 or 3 on the podium I will be very surprised.

Lots of hardware coming home with the MS/Elementary kids today. I can't begin to remember all of them but here is what I recall off the top of my head: Zane Brown (2nd), Gavin Brown (3rd or 4th), Spencer Moore (5th), Zeke Escalera (5th), Mason Wilson (6th). I know at least 3 or 4 other kids were in the running for a medal.

Congrats to all the boys. I wished I could get Blue to start training a little sooner to get him out to this competiton. But with him playing football it's hard to get started any sooner. Shoot we haven't even started yet.

Sign in to follow this